Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah been waaaaaaaay too long
  2. Will be there in my non-Zed 🤗 Be nice to see some old faces and lots of new ones
  3. 😘
  4. I am working the Friday night but can pop along when I get up around lunchtime 👍
  5. Red not my colour obviously but agree the finish was excellent 😎
  6. Always wanted a Cadbury Purple Zed back in the day... 💜
  7. I've left a Google review too as also don't do FB etc
  8. Was nice to see a few Zeds at the Golf meet 🤣
  9. As spot on as your spelling 👍
  10. Non Zeds welcome? 😁
  11. Yes it was and looked stunning 😎
  12. Nice in the flesh/metal 😎
  13. All good thanks, will keep an eye out for local meet ups and see if I can pop along for a catch up 👍
  14. Stopped next to a nice looking and sounding Silver 350z on the way to work, body kit skirts etc... Anyway decided to show him what a 400bhp+ 4wd launch looks in a little VDub and couldn't see him 4 seconds later
  15. Just lurking in the shadows... and your dreams 😘
  16. I remember driving up to your place and getting all the orange lights on my dash changed for white leds, probably my favourite 350z mod...
  17. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  18. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  19. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  20. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

×
×
  • Create New...