Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not made any either Beat you both At least I can avoid caps lock Sent from the golf club... True but my gonads still beat you That's because I only have the one Yeah but it's powerful! Sent from the golf club...
  2. Says the guy with the chavvy racing stripes on his beetle Sent from the golf club...
  3. Thanks, I hope I'll fit in ... If you fit in here then I genuinely feel sorry for you
  4. Exceeded - 350z - loved it, driving in Wales following a certain Mr Will370z is perhaps the most fun I have ever had with my trousers on, would still have it now if my legs were not fecked XFS - thought I would be really disappointed after the Zed but it is awesome, munches the miles up in absolute luxury and goes like stink, also not too shabby in the twisties for a big old barge. MX-5 - although I would be terminally crippled if I drove it for more than a couple of hours it is just so much fun to drive, can't wait to upgrade it soon to a 2l sport version, it actually Mary's but a I have to drive it now and again just to make sure it has a good blast Seat FR TDI - awesome little pocket rocket and currently being put through its paces by a certain Darren-B Met - Mazda6 Sport, my first car and I thought at the time was quick, comfy and handled well, now I have other cars to compare it to I would stand by that Disappointed - Hyundai Coupe, lovely looking car but so slow and felt really badly put together, I honestly didn't feel safe pushing on in it and it wasn't even that quick If I could afford it I would swap my XFS for an XFR but considering I only get 30mpg in a diesel I think I am better staying with the derv
  5. Not made any either Beat you both At least I can avoid caps lock Sent from the golf club... True but my gonads still beat you That's because I only have the one
  6. Let it all out Daz
  7. ^ the middle lane is for overtaking though Education is the key, how many times have we all been bombing along (legally) in the outside lane then got bunched up when NOBODY is in the inside lane. I am totally against undertaking but you can see why it happens sometimes! Sent from the golf club...
  8. The horse muck bit was enjoyable it just went a bit strange all the arguing about taxes and power stations Sent from the golf club...
  9. Not made any either Beat you both At least I can avoid caps lock Sent from the golf club...
  10. And there will be plenty more
  11. Here's a link to a video of my stillen then with HFCs added http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57787-the-berks-effect-video/ It was nice but a little too much for me and they lasted a week. I remember you letting Darren & I have a little blast in Rosie OMG
  12. Jobs a good un I don't mind ANYONE on the roads whatever they ride/drive as long as a. They are respectful of others b. They don't don't get in my way * if the rider/driver is female with big tits then ignore the above
  13. noooo its all come to an end as your turned up this could have been brilliant So are we talking about a horse tax
  14. You shouldn't have told anyone about Toyah then it would have been a mystery
  15. This thread has ruined my life
  16. Music is a very personal thing, I would never say someone's taste in music is rubbish as long as they have some passion for it
  17. Who's going to do Wales next year? No idea, but seems to be the same guys every year
  18. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  19. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  20. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  21. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

×
×
  • Create New...