Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And my end too
  2. Please teel folk how to. Still not using it though Shame as you can have an Orange theme The forum mobile code is good but your missing the point, if you have a few forums all on tapatalk then it keeps them all together
  3. It's what little eric would want, best to get it all out in the open, I did also take advantage of him, not my proudest moment but there you go...
  4. When does little Eric start his counselling? I night spent with Mikes aerial up his ar$e and the next night in a tree
  5. just as well it was still dirty when i got out to wash it you bad SMD. I like swirls
  6. Obviously wasn't designed for tablets...
  7. Saw a lot of Octet's iPhone6 at the weekend, not too shabby at all
  8. Will was saying the game has been updated to make drops less random
  9. I don't get all the dismantling and what to collect I just keep doing missions ploughing into it and making my way
  10. Said our farewells to Wales this morning Just got back, trip computer says - Car is filthy and has a new battle scar, nothing to do with driving in anger more to do with a mahoosive turning circle after taking a wrong turn Great weekend, brilliant company, superb banter, fantastic food, wonderful accomodation Bad points - awful internet connection and strange locals (well from about 40 miles away) The old barge did me proud, never missed a beat, gave Will a few surprises from a standing start and wasn't too 'shabby' in the bends although I did get the brakes a little warm at one point I did manage to take off in the Jaaaaag but no video proof I am afraid so it will have to remain a 'Cool Story Bro' Lots more stories from the weekend but what happens in Wales stats in Wales..... at least until coctet uploads all his videos
  11. Well as Ken has been such a star this weekend I got up early and cleaned his car for him
  12. Have respect for your elders, get up and start making breakfast!
  13. I am awake
  14. He is always 6ft tall when he is with us
  15. Your only jealous
  16. Manlove overload...
  17. How many miles do you do if your tyres last 4 years?
  18. Yep bargain got a full set for £800 for the Jag
  19. MPSS FTW
  20. Block..........ing cosmic rays. Or The 'Blocking' the radioactivity from the granite mountain your all on top of. Or I'm as mad as you lot. See you about 7:30 ish tonight. Solar panel for a sex machine
  21. Locals seem friendly enough, although maybe just a little strange....
  22. Well we are all down having breakfast but not seen Adrian or Mike yet and don't want to disturb them...
  23. Someone make Ken Block a cup of tea NOW!!!!!! He can't find the tea bags
×
×
  • Create New...