Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That bloke you video chat with naked every 2nd Sunday...
  2. And I have come out of retirement to say it was very nice to meet you finally Hugh after all these years and great to chat with another petrol head
  3. Cheers Andy, will see what I can do about the 14th hopefully...
  4. No it got bored with the roads and decided central reservations were better! Hope to catch up with you at a SW Brekkie meet sometime soon Chris!
  5. So turned out Azure wasn't my colour after all... But I found an even better car so turned out ok in the end...
  6. Hope to make the next meet up, any idea of dates yet? Hopefully 7th or 21st as working the other weekends in April
  7. Looks famtastic still, remember it from Wales many years ago
  8. 1.Payco - PA04YCO - Nismo 370z - PAID 2.Panman - P44 AAN - bagged 350z - PAID 3.Olly350z - KD53 DGZ - Facelifted DE - PAID 4.Louis350z - HR - PAID  5.reeceybeaney - RB03 BOY - 350z DE - PAID x2  6.lukewilde - OV54 OWE - 350z DE - PAID 7.DeK_350 - CU04 RCY - 350z DE - PAID 8.Stuggerz - S7UG V - 350z DE - about to pay 9.Adi (Team Stuggerz) - PO11 UGN - R35 GTR - about to pay 10.DrMurderDeath - FV05FKG - 350Z DE - PAID 11.Dday - CF54 VGL - 350z -Paid 12. Dunks - Bog Standard Ginger - PAID 13. snowy87 K7SNO 370Z GT Edition - PAID x2 14. Kinch370z - M6 RXJ - 370z GT Edition - PAID x2 15. Will370z - 370z - PAID
  9. Will catch up soon I'm sure x
  10. Never intended to go on the stand, how much is it on the gate?
  11. 1.Payco - PA04YCO - Nismo 370z - PAID 2.Panman - P44 AAN - bagged 350z - PAID 3.Olly350z - KD53 DGZ - Facelifted DE - PAID 4.Louis350z - HR - PAID  5.reeceybeaney - RB03 BOY - 350z DE - PAID x2  6.lukewilde - OV54 OWE - 350z DE - PAID 7.DeK_350 - CU04 RCY - 350z DE - PAID 8.Stuggerz - S7UG V - 350z DE - about to pay 9.Adi (Team Stuggerz) - PO11 UGN - R35 GTR - about to pay 10.DrMurderDeath - FV05FKG - 350Z DE - PAID 11.Dday - CF54 VGL - 350z -Paid 12. Dunks - Bog Standard Ginger - PAID 13. snowy87 K7SNO 370Z GT Edition - PAID x2 14. Kinch370z - M6 RXJ - 370z GT Edition - PAID x2 15. Will370z 16. SpursMadDave Will get tickets sorted, obviously not in a Zed myself
  12. Look forward to seeing it very soon and joining You, June & Porker jnr on many more trips away!
  13. Will get some better pics up when I can, yeah much better now, been a rough few years, lost my job and both parents inside 12 months but all good now at last
  14. Thanks x
  15. Very nearly bought some 2nd hand ones but thought they are best bought new I will be getting some at some point
  16. I had a Leon FR before the Zed, I just fancied a change, loved the Jag but time for a change, loving the R and the DSG box so far
  17. Still in VW warranty so not making any major changes, might add some small spacers possibly
  18. Any better?
  19. Kind of...
  20. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  21. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  22. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  23. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

×
×
  • Create New...