Jump to content

M13KYF

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by M13KYF

  1. around 22 mpg in town 30mpg on the motorway Check the FAQ, there is a buying guide in there that will be very helpful
  2. idle is a bit low without the aircon on, thats how they are
  3. I'm glad my moderating skills can be of service. as per request and locked
  4. If I knew the 'correct' place I would not have put it here now would I? Get out of the right side of the bed and try helping a girl out huh? I know and understand that, which is why I moved it and posted that I had moved it hoping you would gather that from it being moved it was now in the correct section. You then asked which was the correct area, I had already moved it to the correct area which it is still where it is now, You could see that when you asked the question. I'd did help you out, I cant help it if you didnt spot that I had moved it into the correct section and that I had told you that is what I had done It was in no way any reference to the website linked.
  5. where i moved it to not gonna put it in 'spotted on ebay' now am I
  6. it could of been a lot worse, at least your ok
  7. not quite forced induction so moved to correct area
  8. M13KYF

    Opinions?

    looks like something from halfords
  9. bloody ell that was quick, its like a Aldi Thursday
  10. their are a couple of members who have done their Zeds
  11. looks like one of those tractor oulling configorations
  12. have you asked the traders here eg RT-Performance or a previous trader RGVA
  13. the pattern on the carpet animates if you scroll up and down with the mouse
  14. your going a bit thin on top Dave
  15. merged the two topics
  16. I would of thought its down to what budget you have available to what you can get
  17. its not a rare error if that puts your mind at ease and not difficult to sort. for a price of the part
  18. now just need practise posting in the right area moved
  19. sold and locked
  20. very nice
  21. made the video display in your post
  22. nope, you just need to bed them in properly
  23. if you want to buy something like that your best buying a JWT one. See Tarmac, he sells them. Best buying a known brand than just some poor performing cheap one. Panel filter is the best overall for performance
×
×
  • Create New...