extremely dangerous tinting pre facelift rear lights. They just arent bright enough. Seen it done before on the zed and many found it dangerous following the Zed in question
you dont have to have a remap done, just enjoy the sound if you are just changing the exhaust
If you conatct Abbey or RS Tuning I think they do a second visit at a reduced price as the most of the work has already been done but best clarify with them first.
Not wishing to hijack thread but I had this exact issue so had new ARB drop links fitted and the noise is still there; have been told it could be ARB bushes that are shot but would be grateful for any thoughts !
I replaced mine ARB bushes when I replaced the droplinks. They were worn and for the sake of £20 while you in there its worth it. Didnt have a knocking noise but that depends on how bad yours are worn. I bought new poly bushes to replace the OEM ones