Jump to content

M13KYF

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by M13KYF

  1. all depends on how much you wish to spend. plenty of options
  2. to the club past club owners car perhaps with the stubby aerial tell tell sign
  3. very nice pictures
  4. +1 exactly
  5. I use PDF-XChange at work for various conversions. You can get a FREE version and upgrade to different levels. http://www.pdf-software.co.uk/?gclid=CJ ... fAodZEmKbQ
  6. I've got family in and around Christchurch. Thankfully all ok but my cousin did loose his house last year in the earthqauke
  7. M13KYF

    Total Nissan March

    well done Jay
  8. M13KYF

    Going wide

    I'm not really sure how you think your going to do this without using spacers... +1, front what I recall, all members with this kit have had to use spacers
  9. I'd go for DBA 4600 discs and the DS2500 pads
  10. I thought the post was going to be about the directions website
  11. more info and pics on pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default ... ryId=23216
  12. here ya go Arkwright, more info here . Nissan will want £56+vat for a new assembly viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33798&hilit=terminal+fuse&start=0
  13. this part has been posted before and from I can remember it is one whole part.
  14. getting worse by the week. Come on, lets have some motoring in it
  15. I thought it was the worst episode to date. It only had 10 mins of actual car programme which was a rather short M3/RS5 review.
  16. not dealt with them on Nissan but with another brand and the were shocking. I actually made a complaint
  17. better to add them here too. You'll never make a salesperson. Not that you'd want to be anyway
  18. you dont get ' com on inside and wash ya grandmas's wig' nope normal nights work for you boy
  19. for me it the main downside of otherwise the best looking rear bumper
  20. ahh yes I forget we were comparing against oem. I was comparing to mine
×
×
  • Create New...