Jump to content

M13KYF

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by M13KYF

  1. I had the same problem, snapped mine while drying the car. Cheapest way to replace it rather than buying the 350z badge is to but the fairlady z badge, they are cheaper, once arrived just use the z part and jobs done. Got mine from the states
  2. +1 if its just bulbs then just simply undo the screws that hold the rear light in place, remove read light and you now have access
  3. At the moment it looks like a best effort from Rik love the wheels
  4. your not sposed to eat them!
  5. congrats
  6. to the club
  7. item no longer available
  8. M13KYF

    Indoor car cover

    sorry forgot to post link http://www.cover-zone.com/ 350Z Sports 2002-2009, With mirror pockets Buy Stormforce Car Covers for Nissan 350Z £170.04 Buy Monsoon Car Covers for Nissan 350Z £148.03 Buy Voyager Car Cover for Nissan 350Z £88.60 Buy Sahara Car Cover for Nissan 350Z £68.94 Buy Kalahari Car Cover for Nissan 350Z £229.79 370Z Sports 2009 on, With mirror pockets Buy Stormforce Car Covers for Nissan 370Z £170.04 Buy Monsoon Car Covers for Nissan 370Z £148.03 Buy Voyager Car Cover for Nissan 370Z £88.60 Buy Sahara Car Cover for Nissan 370Z £68.94 Buy Kalahari Car Cover for Nissan 370Z £229.79 ebay, ignore the stock photo, as you can see they are made to measure http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-0 ... 58909d756a http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-0 ... 589096bad1
  9. Isn't it what the forums for? Asking questions and getting help regardless of experience/difficulty of what you're doing? Next time I'll keep quite and not participate on the forum then I guess true and I agree that is what the forum is for, but does a how many pads to stick a numberplate really needed to be asked, not even on a difficulty scale that one
  10. jebus, I hat to see a post from you with something difficult to sort, how many posts for some sticky pads
  11. bog or blog if its bogs then how about a armchair feature
  12. the best colour
  13. hale is quite a posh area, its the next village to me the article is over a year old, think the case has moved on from then but I seem to think the police got away with it
  14. M13KYF

    Indoor car cover

    got mine indoor one from this brand, made to measure so excellent fit and comes with carry bag, bought it off ebay
  15. what make are the clutch and flywheel, are they known to be good with the 350z, maybe a incompatibility issue
  16. new or used
  17. locked linked to this page, same car, different badge viewtopic.php?f=21&t=55440
  18. someone at least get a list going of possibles and defos
  19. did you try the guide in GIXXERUK's post in this thread and not the first post
  20. M13KYF

    Toyota FT-86

    think i need to see this in the real, I'm not convinced yet, looks like a Hyundai rip off off the 370z and Rx8 mixed together
  21. i think they must be updated there site and they havent configured it properly. A couple of weeks ago it did look as per Grantmitchell's link but now I see the one I posted
  22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEdPJaq6t9s&feature=related
×
×
  • Create New...