Jump to content

M13KYF

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by M13KYF

  1. it just states migration in the notice we received.
  2. cant believe that they couldn't stop the car with all the police cars chasing it without killing her. Sounds very heavy handed
  3. We have been informed by our server provider that the forum will be down it will commence on 09-10-2013 and will commence during a window between 10 PM UK time on 9-10-2013 and 6 AM UK time on 10-10-2013. We regret to inform you the migration may take up to 8 hours.
  4. I found it very annoying that the Japanese government decided to spend $29 million from its tsunami reconstruction fund to improve its whaling hunts instead of it being used for what it was intended for. Whale hunting is bad enough and is banned and the Japanese's lame excuse saying its for scientific purposes, is just lies.
  5. 13th, 14th and 15th June The only place to see explosive power on track, water and in the air. The sixth Cholmondeley Pageant of Power returned in 2013 with a host of high-octane, high decibel attractions to thrill diehard petrolheads as well as families looking for an unbeatable fun packed day out. The track competition was fierce, over 80 cars and 40 bikes campaigned to achieve their best laps. The event celebrated Aston Martin's centenary and Lamborghini's 50th anniversary. There was a new rallying village and the Supercar paddock, said to be the most extensive and noisiest ever! Air displays will include Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire flypasts, there will be terrifying stunts on water including fly and wakeboarding, jetskis and powerboats. In the paddock there are new artisan food stalls and endless opportunities to shop within our exclusive lifestyle pavilion and trade area. The fireworks concert on Saturday night will be in last night of the proms style and can be enjoyed from the Castle lawns. http://www.cpop.co.uk/ quite fancy going to this
  6. it was The Minel. Last I heard is that he's back in Italy. He walked away with some money but no more than £30 and a bag of club stickers. It was a nice day when we removed him
  7. M13KYF

    My 350

    to the forum
  8. if only. we all had to chip in for the first couple of years to fund this place and keep it running. Bottles of plonk never surfaced apart from the Walws trip. We gave on eto the the person who organised it which was Mark the first year, then Dave the year after
  9. I pre-date the forum too! I was born in '89 and I don't think the forum was started until at least 2002/03 started offline in december 2005
  10. Valerio started this place. no quite, he partly started it! A few of us were all responsible for starting this place
  11. been with the AA for years. Both the wife and I had separate memberships. You can save money and do a joint one. Also they also go expensive come renewal . Just see what the others are doing and go back and say you want a cheaper deal or your leaving. Always worked for me so far.
  12. hot diggity dog
  13. I wouldnt blame him for not coming. If he wants to sell it at whatever price he chooses, that's his prerogative. If he does sell at that price then good on him. If he has to drop then so be it but nothing wrong in trying. I dont agree with sending a link via ebay to this thread . Poor choice IMO
  14. just done some digging. HIs spec was Hi guys thanks alot for props about my car, alot of time and money invested over the last 7 months. As requested here are some specs about the z: Front Bumper: Aerosync Poly Skirts: Amuse Rear: Chargespeed type-1 + carbon diffuser (with the vents filled) Boot: Badges smoothed and rear wiper removed Stance: KW3 Coils - As 'clarkie34' mentioned had the rear maxed out with the coil locators removed and the front was another 35mm lower than it is now. Only problem as a daily driver can across to many hazards on the road and total smashed a brand new nismo exhaust system to peices in 6 weeks. So raised it about 30mm all round. Rims: Volk GTS Titanium Silver Front: 9.5" +14(i think) 107mm lip - 5mm eibach spacer - 235/35/19 Rear: 10.5" +18(again I think) 125mm lip - 10mm eibach spacer - 255/35/19 Performance: Full Nismo exhaust system - Kenetic resonated de-cats Jim Wolf Pop Charger
  15. The front end isn't a genuine Nismo V1 and I'm pretty sure the rear is a RTP replica. I'm sure I seen a thread a while back about him getting the vents smoothed, and if the rear is a replica, then I'm also pretty sure the the Amuse skirts will be too. I think what this guy has done is added up how much he spent on the car, valued it as standard with the low miles and added the 2 together. If it sells at anything close to this, i'll eat my gear knob. thought he had a smoothed amuse front bumper from what i remember. I remember also him selling chargespeed kit when he first joined. We suspended him as he didnt have enough posts but he still kept posting.
  16. I thought someone had a look at this before on a UK car and failed to do it
  17. See this car regularly and it is in mint condition. He has been a member here. All parts are genuine and not replica from what I remember him saying in the past
  18. too much resonation for me, not a fan
  19. is that each or for a set of 6
  20. former zed club owner?
  21. M13KYF

    CIMG0813

    From the album: Album 2

×
×
  • Create New...