Jump to content

M13KYF

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by M13KYF

  1. Me??? something I said!?!?! no the seller, my post wasn't a reply to you
  2. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17660
  3. w@nker
  4. pretty please
  5. to the club
  6. any of the ones mentioned will be fine. Improved braking and less brake dust to
  7. needs lowering and spacers
  8. all the best Fletch. There has always been good thing said about ESR and the part you played.
  9. got a full set of Endless for £165 plus fitting or you can get Red Stuff from CS for less. Any garage can fit them and there is even a helpful guide in the guides section. I would use this opportunity to upgrade. Its worthwhile
  10. We will paypal the moeny to Chris at JDM performance to get thing rolling. I'll get back to you shortly
  11. you may need to get Java installed on your machine try this http://java.com/en/download/installed.j ... =jre&try=1
  12. holdcrofts are a good bunch, we have parts discount with them
  13. I would like to see someone buy the company and carry it on
  14. I've not seen it done but that doesn't mean that it cant be
  15. loving the led side strips and the bumper ones , Sorry not so keen on the indicator mod. Each to there own though
  16. my links better mart
  17. Emperor Ming http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/profile.p ... file&u=826 he was mad on detailing under the engine bay. Not seen him around for a while, but still about.
  18. ming has a good contact for powder coating. He did his and got another members done.
  19. also got mine from JDM performance Dave. Never noticed that they appeared duller. Very happy with them though and put them on the back to
  20. Agree, I was just quoting what I seem to remember seeing on the programme.
  21. you bought them Mitchell ?
  22. I thought that as long as the garage is VAT registered and uses Nissan parts then your covered. Seem to remember something on watchdog. I'm not totally sure on this
  23. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Nissan-35 ... dZViewItem
  24. there is only so many car websites you can keep an eye on. Personally I don't bother with most
×
×
  • Create New...