Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Lol, who's Bob ? I'm Chris PayPal is same as email addy if you want to do that or drop me a pm for card/bank payments cheers These are awesome nuts !!
  2. Cool beans £130 delivered buddy
  3. No bud, Two types in stock 3d carbon ones US style wider. These ones Or Uk type replica ones at £215 delivered. The 3d carbon ones are loads better though
  4. Ive sold close to 30 Stillen Ypipes for the 350z and never had a single issue bud so you will be fine
  5. Hi All, I recently uploaded a hefty amount of engine internals parts to the new website and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be aware I sell these. Apologies for lack of detail but for those that know about forged internals etc then you will know what they are and that they will be available. I'm under massive time restraints at the moment to have everything ready for the big launch so apologies for the lack of presence. Anyone looking to go down this route feel free to drop me a message. As usual full product lines available for all suppliers below. Here is an insight of what is on there. Brian Crower: Cams/Spring & retainer kits/Connecting rods/Stroker kits ARP: Main/Head stud kits ACL : Rod bearings/ Main bearings Manley Valves and valvetrain parts CP & Wiseco forged Pistons Cometic head gaskets.
  6. PM replied too Got pretty much everything you need to satisfy your SC requirements
  7. I do bud, £130 delivered mainland UK Drop me a mail or pm and I can send one out tomorrow
  8. I hate most songs that include the singers names in it. Except for Hammer time by MC Hammer obviously
  9. I'm yet to sell one over here but I did put a link up about it on here a while ago. Stillen claimed to work closely with Nissan on, I can put you in touch with one of the head guys there if you wanted to ask about it
  10. It's a sweet kit, It's Vortech technology so you know it will be good. I do shipping within the US on occasions so if you are interested in it I can ship to a US address and save you money from buying within the US. Obviously no taxes etc involved in US ground shipping. Drop me a mail if I can help
  11. Lol, Should be in the next 3 editions, plus a write up in Spring. I didn't even see Xmas due to all the work that's going into this, I just hope you lot will like it when it's done. It will certainly be BIG lol. Unfortunately I have zero time to contribute on here but will still be handling orders in the usual manner. I'm sending that Tiger to a certain distributor in the States to speed things up a bit Gazza, still chasing btw, as soon as I get the go ahead you will get the nod.
  12. Currently have 3 sets of side skirts in stock
  13. Thanks guys, I have one set left at £100 delivered ho ho ho
  14. Great write up and pics Chris Thanks for the mention, much appreciated buddy
×
×
  • Create New...