Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. This doesn't surprise me, it stinks but it doesnt surprise me
  2. I would say very little if they have been on since new
  3. Right, I'm placing an order in the next couple of weeks so reviving this, if interested let me know ASAP please
  4. Ok guys, I have another order elsewhere but i'm going to have to delay mine as there out of stock so room for one more.
  5. Bit of a teaser bump for new members, I may have to sit it out this year due to the new launch, but it's definitely the best calendar event !!
  6. Does anyone know of a website that tells you up to date figures of the number of cars sold in the UK and if poss EU? For example : Nissan 350z = 30,000 (not sure if that's correct).
  7. Agree, looking good Busterama ! Think white would have looked even better though
  8. Yup.That's the process they do. Strip and polish. Whenever you kerb a wheel it's a ball ache, I did my powder coated wheels outside Cougar Store and it was a biatch to sort out, I had some local guy do it for £40 and he did a right sh1t job, so then I paid £70 at a proper place (there's a moral in that story somewhere). Anyways, I wouldn't let it put you off fella, just don't let the Mrs drive the car and steer clear of Mcds drive thrus
  9. Not sure about Rays but for Varsstoen in full polish it's £80 per wheel, I imagine it would be similar
  10. Happy birthday fella, don't get too smashed
  11. Got a confirmed order from an R34 GTR owner, Come on guys nearly there
  12. I don't think, I know !! Hit 3k revs and ROAR chhH !! Who let the lion out the cage !! Yeah Patchy, they do make a big difference, you tube Tarmac Sportz, there's a video of my old 350z or Ionabees black 370z with Berks, worth a watch
  13. Lol, it's annoying when someone starts selling everything you do isn't it It's just business, don't take it personal
  14. Il be getting the rolled titanium one for my azure soon as the Cobra is sold Give me a shout if you want a quote, got some good package deals too
  15. If you get an S2K I can sell you a Vortech supercharger then it will be a proper sports car !! I like them but the Vtecs don't suit my lazy driving style as your constantly ragging the engine and changing gear. Torque is my preference. RT I was talking to Ian (admin on S2K forum) last night, he said he met you once and you were a nice guy, don't worry I soon set him straight. I want to pick your brains at some point when your free me old
  16. Nice ass !
  17. Never had any complaints, Darren B on here has one along with a few others, they are not compatible with twin throttle Zeds though
  18. The Stillen high capacity oil pan usually does the trick Gazza, sell quite a few of those
  19. Its depends, ideally I would like them for April, will see how the thread goes, I've got a foreign company interested in a bulk order so you never know
  20. Not sure yet, probably £1200-1250 I take credit card, it's like free money. You could buy 10 sets sell 9 at £1200 a set then you will get them for free plus spare change to buy an Invidia exhaust. Happy days
  21. It's Anders bud, Irish mixed with Swedish. You pick it up after about four years of chatting to him Say what!?
×
×
  • Create New...