Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Read a few horror stories on 370z.com on the CF Ings, are you sure you want CF and not FRP ?
  2. Yes to both of you !! Existing ones Kyle and yes the bottom line ones are pricey First to order a carbon set gets discount in exchange for good quality pics for the website
  3. Hi All, The long awaited Side Steps are finally ready to ship. Keyser and Buster at the Zedshed did some final testing at the weekend on Humpys car, pic's below thanks guys. Humpy is going to be taking some more pics so I can update the tread. These are perfect for those wanting a more subtle but cooler look to their Zed, plus not wanting the expense of aftermarket skirts or the hassle of replica parts. They are made in the Uk out of FRP and finished in Gloss Black or can be made in Carbon Fibre to order. So no expensive spray costs and easy DIY installment. They come boxed with Fitting guide (by Keyser) and optional Tarmac Sportz decals. Prices as follows: £175 For Gloss Black £265 For Carbon (pics to follow) Delivery is £9.99 (We also have 370z and S2000 diffusers in production, should be ready end of month).
  4. Sparco one has been discontinued. There's a couple left in circulation but that's it
  5. Yes I did Mark
  6. Yes, that would be based on sourcing two. I don't know much about Harness bars but a lot of guys on my350 run these so I assume they are good. I can revisit some other time
  7. So you are both sorted now ?
  8. Graffiti K one works out around £400 They have a couple in stock, powder coating takes a couple of weeks This looks the better design IMO but will see what I can get the Sparco at
  9. Nope, but it will be similar to this Will : http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-stillen-roof-spoiler.aspx Except different material I'm having a mould made this weekend and have a member lined up to do some pics etc.
  10. No buddy, It's a roof spoiler, fits on the top of the rear window. I'm having some made in gloss black and carbon
  11. Ok, i will see what comes back on both options over the next couple of days and put an offer up
  12. Ok, I've fired off an email, will let you know
  13. Not worked that out yet, should know by next week if you want to drop me a pm
  14. If you know what part number you want and how many then I'm sure I can look at getting a price. If there's more than one it would be worth while but as you have found out not really cost effective shipping one on its own
  15. Will have some in about two to three weeks if you can wait
  16. Nice one dude, they are a nice piece of kit those and at a reasonable price
  17. Lol A fine example, cars a bit cack though
  18. Get well soon Rich
  19. One member has one fitted, think he mentioned that it needed a bit of tweeking, I've decided to drop them from the new site as no one has ever bought one
  20. 5 more in two Pre-sold Prices held for now
×
×
  • Create New...