Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Like it, can we do a magazine shoot :excited:
  2. Why are you selling Darren ? Whats next
  3. I will do free delivery to Ireland if that helps
  4. Cheers Think it was just one rear in gunmetal but thanks for the heads up
  5. Link won't work as its to the old site but google will show pics
  6. Sorry bud, didn't see this. Not something I supply
  7. Yeah, but they didn't work out at that price as there were further chargers I didn't know about. 4 or so sold, I have one left £215 including p&p. there's a couple of fitted pics on my Facebook page
  8. I ran a splitter with no skirts, spats for ages You can always add later
  9. Re-use the OEM shim gaskets. Your garage will sort you out
  10. Are you doing it yourself ? Is it FRP/Carbon/PU, my suggestions... If its FRP/PU then take to a Pro as it would be best to have them bonded on (best results) If its Carbon, then get yourself some strong 3M automotive double sided tape and some self tappers. Make sure you mask the front of your bumper before fiting or you will scratch the hell out of it.
  11. Anyone know? Yes it will, I can do you a deal on both if your interested although I would recommend the Stillen Y pipe
  12. Lol, it's quite interesting reading some of the comments on this thread, thankfully as me and Rich are friends I know that the original post wasn't about me. I don't mind being the first trader to chip in with a comment though, I'm not one to ask for feedback nor do I ever not put prices up. Having spent 9 months out of my life looking at pricing I can tell you it's difficult, you can never be the cheapest on every single item you sell, it's just impossible you have to work on margins, competitors and risk. I can only comment on my own business, I've been doing it for nearly three years now, I only wanted a few extra quid to pay for car stuff and for the vast majority of time I worked one or at times two other jobs while not ever taking a wage from Tarmac Sportz. I'm quite proud that I started with nothing ( literally 5 sets of bonnet lifters ) and reinvested every penny back into the business, I still have nothing lol but I do have a business that should grow from strength to strength fingers crossed. Rich personally knows the hours upon hours I have put into this business, I haven't managed a lads night in about two years, I research as best I can and I price most things cheaper than buying direct from the US, it won't always be the case obviously. What I would say being in the position I'm in is try it. It doesn't cost much to be a member trader £25 a year. If your successful you may even get a subforum .
  13. with D2, ksport or ceilica or watever there called lol? I just want purple brakes that will emergency stop on the spot lol In BBKs i can supply Ksport, D2, Akebono, Wilwood, AP Racing and Stoptech If you just want to stop then a full Stoptech set up discs, pads, lines will be a cheaper option, unless you are SC ing or tracking regularly.
  14. I have an account with these but don't know much about the product in all honesty as never sold any, I can hook you up with a set if wanted though
  15. I had to clarify this with AP as I was confused about it too. Any questions please feel free to get in touch
  16. No its not got a Ypipe on the 350z. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Agency_Power_Ti_Tip_Exhaust/AP-Z33-170_.aspx
  17. I have tried to never do that as I find it annoying too...
  18. If only I didn't have the pesky warranty to worry about so had to buy the official sports exhaust, I'd have had that instead. Ney mind, Well spread the word on your Porsche forum and tell them im a good guy
  19. It won't be when he gets back as I have something planned
  20. Sorted, are you buying one Dan ? Will do you a deal
  21. Nope but I do have a certain something you ordered ready - are you ready for them ?
  22. Hi All The new website is now officially alive and kicking…. www.tarmacsportz.co.uk (or click the sig ) Some of you will know we flicked the “Live button†to the correct domain about 10 days ago but I still wanted to do some testing with customers in case any issues needed ironing out. All seems fine and a number of purchases have already been made. Feel free to register and have a browse and most of all please share with your friends. Discount codes will be available and special offers etc on some of the products. Keep an eye out for Tarmac Sportz own brand of parts too, we have loads of products in the pipeline plus our carbon facility is nearly ready so we will be offering quality uk made vacuum bagged carbon products very soon. Plus feel free to recommend any new brands you want us to offer. Thanks for all the orders and support over the last three years, once the unit is ready for customers we will look at doing an open day meet, hopefully will have ramps and equipment so we can do some tinkering on your cars and maybe a bbq, probably next spring. Cheers Chris
  23. Yeah lock it down bud. All ready, missed the courier today but will be picked up tomorrow for Thurs delivery Apologies to anyone I told would be tomorrow I just didn't get chance. Still waiting on a balance payment from one and a Stillen lip to go with another Any probs give me a shout guys
×
×
  • Create New...