Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. Dblock

    Attending meets

    +1. Im not up in the morning . I would like a meet fairly close to home which lasts 30min - 1hour. If possible once everywhile someone shows everyone how to do something e.g. I could maybe show some people to change the oil. they could show me and everyone else something else next time and so on. Just an idea. Id like to come to a meet but I always end up being busy
  2. I'm sure they are japspeed parts but inbranded. If I was you I'd get silenced decats from Hdev.
  3. I would put another £20 in and get a decent impact wrench that works off the mains. I just got a snap on mx7100 but that's going to be run off a compreessor
  4. how much for the battery? I got mine for £45.
  5. how much for the battery? I got mine for £45.
  6. Im looking for a body shop in Scotland. Stay in Dundee but will travel an hour or so for a good job. Just need my new bumper painted and fitted. Need someone who will do a good job but not costing the earth. Some people do rubbish jobs and charge nothing and somepeople do good jobs but charge way too much. so somebody reasonable and good please. Thanks
  7. could you maybe send me the pm? My dad was thinking about getting one. My mum wants an X5 though
  8. escalade if your gangsta?
  9. Silenced decats don't rasp but straight decats might. Decats have made my mpg a lil better and it feels faster too.
  10. Try and get a specialist to check it. At the end of the day it's luck.
  11. That's kinda true but if nothing big goes your laughing. A 200k merc drives better than a 2k 350z. The german cars seem to take the miles better.
  12. It's not at focused or as raw as a 350 but they are the front seats and dash of an s class which is good. Leather that is soft and all the toys. Nice torquey and powerful engine. Hardtop convertable. IMO one of the best looking convertibles ever made.
  13. It does sound like the maf. I forgot to screw mine in once and it would start, run for 2 seconds then die.
  14. go for it. Im looking for the same car for my mum. I dont really like the diesel as if the turbo goes it money to put right plus they are more expensive in the first place. They dont drive like big cars feels much similar to an e39 which is a good thing. sometimes the torque convetor/gearbox can go but its just luck more than everything. Make sure it sounds like a v8 should and check all electronics. Dont be fooled by FBMW history IMO on a 7k car its pretty usless, stamps are easy to get and so on. One mainted by a good indie would be worth more in my eyes. the engine is strong bmw have been using it for years and will keep using it so you should be ok parts wise. Tyres are expensive but its a big car so it goes with it. There is a load of 4.4 lpg converted ones aswell so it could be good for you.
  15. I think the GTR is amazingly fast but even if I could afford one not in a million years would I buy one. Going that fast is no use to me but the drive itself if its good, fun and gives you that feeling then what more do you want. rwd for me too.
  16. Sorry to hijack but my engine light never came on after I fitted decats. Is that weird?
  17. This should be made sticky.
  18. Email sent Lol I was thinking there no K in Denmark I put DK into google and then typed country and donkey kong country came up
  19. 4/5 will do me. I just hate it when people don't stick to the basic rules lol. I also prefer hearing a brittish accent when it comes to information which obviously you have Me fussy never
  20. no but i was tempted to write one. You should do it, brand it Rtcustomz I want to wrap alot of stuff but really dont want to screw it up. just setup a business youtube channel... TheRTCustomZ http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRTCustomZ will start doing some videos soon. Free advertising, support and youtube integrates with facebook and all other sites nicely too. Cant wait. A few tips though 1. dont have a 10min intro with your favorite song. annoys the hell out of me. 2. write down or script what you are going to say as alot of the time people are a mess when talking. 3. have a good tripod or camera man with good lighting no one likes a dim video. 4. talk clearly 5. make it in HD Sorry if thats alot but I hate videos which dont conform to these rules.
  21. No IMO looks like the best of all things. But it could be people who want this will be more hardcore/focused.
  22. no but i was tempted to write one. You should do it, brand it Rtcustomz I want to wrap alot of stuff but really dont want to screw it up.
  23. I know thats a 6n, but the 7n? have 1.8 20vt in them anyway?
  24. anybody got any good youtube videos for wraping?
×
×
  • Create New...