Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. YES!!! I've been saying this for years. Its like Phil Mitchell with a wig. Also in the gadget show (when she was on it) in HD she was all old and wrinkly. Pollyanna :teeth: :wink:
  2. Good choice of cars there. Try all 3 and pick the one YOU like the most.
  3. Have a read on here what the common probelms and buying guides are. I think its a sticky, If your going to buy a car maybe ask a member to come along to check it out with you if your really not sure though.
  4. BBK your a brave man. I hope you enjoy your permaban
  5. That thing would be awesome!
  6. Cool bit of kit.
  7. +1. I'd have been ramming him off the road
  8. Pfff I get way angrier than that.
  9. Dblock

    Project car?

    As said them engines where strong but FWD and massive power isnt my thing but you might love it. Some of the newer volvos are kinda the same I they can run 400bhp no problem but again FWD isnt my thing. One reason I suggest Porsche is that beleive it or not parts are cheap. There is a massive second hand and independent parts market which is much much better than the Nissan one. Also Porsche parts from Porsche can be cheap sometimes ( just dont get oil, brakes etc and from there) ECP also stock alot of older Porsche items.
  10. what are the point of aerocatches? They catch Aero chocolate bars people randomly throw at me YUM I'd get it for that and the diabetes alone.
  11. Lol if he thought an s2k was heavy a zed had no chance.
  12. what are the point of aerocatches?
  13. Dblock

    Project car?

    Old porsche 944 or 924 or 928 which ever is the cheap one.
  14. get your coat!
  15. For a set of forged 19's that is cheap!
  16. Dblock

    New Project

    Ls engine. Once charged they make silly power day in day out.
×
×
  • Create New...