Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. make sure you vote for the NF on the 5th of May
  2. Thought I noticed that car from driftworks. Good luck
  3. completely agree, so having an auto takes the skill out of it. like you said who's behind the manual box makes a big difference. either way, the dash looks nice Thats what the americans have said so dont know, the z changes faster than you could probably put your clutch in but again it depends. but +1 its looking good. Jay you wrapped the auto bit do you think it will stay on as if your driving for awhile it gets a fair bit toasty!
  4. really??? i thought the auto box on the Zed was slower 0-60 than the manual box, pushed it up in to the 6 second area instead of in the 5's only the new auto's on things like the DSG in the W brand and the porshe box on post 2005 cars hae autos that are quicker than manuals. nice work with the wrap though Yes as the you keep the foot to the floor in the auto also changes better than the manual. Lots of threads in the us as they have both.
  5. not sure of all artists here but - skinny boots for piano and vocals test how soft the system is something dancy like that nicole song to test the overall niceness plus puncy bass lil wayne 6 foot 7 foot for the drop lady gaga starstuck for the drop adele to see vocal clarity
  6. I had quotes from £200 up that's why I thought I was being ripped. Cheers mate i'l let you know very soon.
  7. Bullet has one
  8. love it always wanted to do this but didnt want to be ripped off by the wrapping people.
  9. crank sensor? cam sensor? I thought JDM users had to stick to 99ron?
  10. If you want to go for something mad, Abbey can do ITB's in an enclosed airbox off standard management.
  11. I disagree, If its power you want yes go for it but if you want a nice thrash NA rules. I would rather have a 350whp NA zed then a 450whp 'charged zed. This is IMO of course.
  12. where is the best place to get the hks replica? or xo2?
  13. If you buy them Il take your seats off you if they can fit into my car and are cheap
  14. Not the extra power it's the dirty clipped signal you sent your speakers I ran a tape adapter for a while but kept the iPhone on 1/4 volume. Good excuse to get a sound system fitted
  15. Dblock

    Any ideas..?

    some decent part worns to keep you going? I run 235s at the front and feel no difference tbh.
  16. Dblock

    Any ideas..?

    Ps2 are the best no doubt, but they are pricey. Check tyremen for some VUS
  17. Dblock

    Service bits

    Mitz from CS hooked me up with my HEL lines.
  18. Its under the Kingston Bridge! There's loads all over the bridge! Glasgow City Council decided to hire some "famous" English artists to paint rather than the local Glasgow crews! I dont live in Glasgow but when I go there some area feel very "Chelsea" if you know what I mean
  19. was the one with the swimmers near the SECC?
  20. Dblock

    Service bits

    Not really he is taking it to leman, gearbox oil is always good and so if the diff oil as once the diff oil is cooked it doesnt work. Engine oil and filter is the norm, if your replacing your brake hoses with SS ones I would change my fluid too. If your fitting pulleys you have to change the belts anyway and Im not sure I would bother about a coolant change but it cant hurt.
  21. Dblock

    Bumper Tuck

    Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?
  22. vvt starts about 1.5k-2krpm AFAIK. Just a tip if you ever go on cliosport.net
  23. I think its more likely the blade match you got is way off?
  24. Trust me I know the drill, wondering if anyone had some spare?
  25. Wondering if anyone can help me. I need some electric, heated and leather seats for my 02 JDM. My car already has some tan seats that are electric, heated and leather but I want to get a spare set for changing the colour on. Im in Dundee Scotland but if your willing to post Il pay for it. Please send me pics of the damage if there is any. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...