Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. Are you sure Depends what sort of blue aswell. That John major comment is spot on. Some people wear grey pinstripe suits Who has to wear a suit for work?
  2. *Random content* I don't get to wear a suit very often. Its usually a special occasion when I do. I do like wearing one though I feel like a real business man or high flyer. A good suit makes a man look sharp and sophisticated . A good suit can make a fat man look thinner or a skinny man wider. People treat you differently when wearing a nice suit. They speak to you differently, treat you like your important. Which is good. I'm sure the whole point of a suit is to make you look smart and presentable so if your doing a deal you look professional, suave and like a go getter. So why do people wear grey suits? When I look at someone wearing a grey suit I think loser, meaningless person and that they have given up not only on their job but their life. A grey suit is horrible. It impress no one. It makes you look scruffy. It makes you look unimportant. It shows you dont care and your not going anywhere. It shows your most likely bad at your job and you think your more important than you are. Any suit I mean ANY suit looks better in jet black or blue or anything darker than grey. I really hate them grey shiney material suits too If I did wear a suit everyday for work I'd have nice suits. I went with my friend to buy a suit once. Burtons where only £30 cheaper than Slaters. Slaters suits are awesome and customer service is spot on aswell, They can even taylor it for you. My dad says Italy is great for suits as its fairly cheap for the quality of work and your getting a custom fitted suit. You see some people with horrible fitting suits and they say I hate wearing this its so uncomfortable but a well cut suit is quite nice to wear. So does anyone agree or disagree? Yes random I know.
  3. The makes an awesome auto with all the torque. I honestly dont know why anyone would want a manual.
  4. Dblock

    M Series.

    BMW & MERC > Audi(VAG) I know someone who has an A5. I dont think a coupe is great for families IMO. The doors are quite wide to so supermarkets might be a pain.
  5. Your going to make him go in a huff now
  6. Where the hell is that sand coming from?
  7. If you want a mint one Vik54 is selling a mint condition one
  8. Thanks for the replies. I don't want you to get the wrong impression, i'm not in the habit of doing stupid speeds on main roads or anything silly. My question could equally as well apply to a track situation, I was speaking generally to get my point across. The question really should have been about the differences between FWD and RWD I suppose. I disagree with the implication however, that by someone pushing their car a little and enjoys it must be driving like an idiot and not be well respected. The effortless nature described in the first reply does seem attractive I must say. I have a 172 also. I love the 172 its awesome. Im not wanting to start a ep3 vs 172 debate but IMO they are great cars and more fun than the ep3' IMO. You can just chuck them in the corners and jump on the brakes and throw it into gear and away you go. The 350 takes skill to drive fast but its more rewarding. In a fwd car its too easy point and shoot if you will. You have to work the 350 but it gives you alot of feel and satisfaction from driving it. I sometimes love to give it a good blast but sometimes you can be on a b road driving just keeping it in 4th and still having enough go keep pace. I'm not really a fast driver its all about the drama to me, with an exhaust it sounds like your going fast, the seating position is perfect and you feel like your going fast IMO. Have you thought of a s2k over a dc5? You need to test drive one ideally though as it might be horrible to you or you might love it.
  9. Torque is awesome compared to the high revving vtec. You throw the 350z about like your civic you will crash because 1. its heavy 2. its rwd. You need to drive rwd cars differently. its all about being smooth and having skill. It depends, you put half of us in an s2k we would moan. Yes its a capable car but IMO not the same as the 350z ( my opinion and its good that people have different opinions. I also want an s2k one day so im not a hater btw) The 350z is effortless and a great all round day to day car. The doc wrote the s2k is better at 10/10ths but on an everyday basis its better. I only use s2k as its close to an ep3 and a 350z. A scooby would be a good shout. A dc5 although awesome wouldnt it be more of the same?
  10. Dblock

    Price

    I'd go on condition, spec, how nice the seller is then colour.
  11. Very very good price. I might be interested actually.
  12. Is that the one that goes to the throttle body? The picture is tiny.
  13. Dblock

    Price

    Just tell him you can pay cash and he can have it sold. If he doesnt want to budge on price you will have to move on or buy it
  14. Dblock

    Price

    IMO there is more than enough zeds on the market to be picky. If its not worth it you cant reduce the price. If your happy with it why not buy it? I'd say and I could be wrong its £500-£800 over price. But it might be mint.
  15. I just watched a video on it. Apparently they are "optimizing" everything but the thing that is different is the price. £199 for 16gb. Thats half the price of an ipad3. That could change my opinion.
  16. A bit older now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFd5Cci_pE4&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geiq0FP13uQ&feature=related
  17. Fuel is less than 10p a litre in some places.
  18. You must in the small minority, most people after using IOS love it. Its just better. Samsung, HTC and Google are doing this whole right quad core x amount of ram and so on this phone will be brilliant. Where as apple is saying how can we make this phone easier to use then building the hardware around that. I've not used a phone in a while thinking wow this needs a faster CPU I'm usually think well they didn't design this os or program very well. I'm still a pc sort of guy but when it comes to phones Apple did it on em.
  19. as long as the offset was right and it cleared the brakes something quite small?
  20. I used to really be an advocate of andriod's. "people who use apples are stupid" I used to say. You know they always say oh the iphone has changed my life. Well the iphone DID change my life. Throwing hardware at a software problem is pointless IMO. Android is still clunky and no where near as smooth as IOS.
  21. EPIC TUNE School disc anthem aswell
  22. Imagine 500nm in a fwd car. Torque steer city.
  23. You'd be surprised how good a mapped diesel can be. It just missed the noise and you have to get used to shifting to keep them in the power band. I can get tcs to light up taking off in 2nd
  24. I actually saw R111 CEY today but I was driving so couldn't take a picture.
  25. A stock exhaust can flow 400bhp so no worries.
×
×
  • Create New...