Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. The slk is different TBH even it was an AMG it wouldnt be as poised as the other 2. Amg solves all its problems with power. Its a good philosphy but it makes but interesting and fun but also scary cars rather than "sports" cars. E.g. a sl55 and a 911 gt3 will have similar pace in a straight line but the merc is heavy and isnt made to corner the way a 911 is. Ive not drove a 981 but I would get a 3.4 TBH. I think the boxster platform has a better chassis than the 911 but its been kept underpowered so not to compete too much. I was recently looking at 986/987 with the 3.8 911 engine in them. Now that sounds ace. Also you said they give you a povo spec boxster , if you bought a boxster they will give you a 911 when you need a car . I think this is so you can upgrade but its a nice gesture. I do see with what your saying with power isnt everything I do agree but arent you points not conflicting between buying a 2.7 and the same reason the gt86 isnt great? The gt86 could be driven fast as its light and poised though no? The gt86 engine sounds like the vq in the linearity. Its good as powers there when you need it but then its a little boring as there is no kick like a RS clio. Im surprised they didnt give it "lift" like the old corolla t sports.
  2. Could you put a picture up of the tube please?
  3. Dblock

    Photoshop Request

    I've gone pink too
  4. So some of you may of heard this. Its an epic tune. I'm not really into pop/dance but this is just good. Listen to the full song before posting as it doesn't get banging till a little bit in. You know the drill, 1080pizz-i, speakers up and full screen. If your on a mobile then put your headphones in or dock station it.
  5. You mean someone else built the engine? Part timer Car is looking awesome. I bet your itching to have it tuned and on the road now.
  6. Porsche are usually good like that. I personally think its the best way to sell cars. Except in Aberdeen, the manager is a end of a bell.
  7. Guy seems to know his stuff on what it will fit. Maybe a member on here?
  8. Gives a mean snake fang look.
  9. There is a program on discovery on how they made it. I think it was extreme engineering?
  10. Soccer Womens football players Alex Morgan
  11. it's in the skip with the tape deck and the mini disc Mini disc?!? I still have the mini disc but i dont think it worked. Behind the drivers seat do you not have a minidisc player?
  12. I doubt you on here but, I saw you on Saturday in an 02/03 Azure import. You didn't wave back but just incase you are on here.
  13. Are they not both pininfarina?
  14. You probably need an app for it Best I got was about 14. Im better at this new basketball one though.
  15. Dblock

    Spotted- ft86

    I kinda think this is the 2012 350z. Not super powerful or clever just a good car with rwd. Hopefully like the 350z it will be more than the sum of its parts. It has the lowest centre of gravity on a mass production car and I kinda think yes 200bhp isnt alot but I think you would appreciate the car more and drive it more on the edge. grip and power being equal.
  16. Yes but not on their owns cars probably. I would always prefer the seller to do their own diy. They will take more time and effort then garages will. It sounds nice tbh. Just enjoy the car, you would have no guarantees with any other car.
  17. Maybe you havent got close enough to anything or maybe the switch wasnt connecting when in reverse? Does you bumper have 4 little sensors on it? You dont have an import do you?
  18. My ones are past their best too. I just dont want to spray them black though. Maybe pink?
  19. Well, I took my car to Nissan Howden (Brian Leighton Garage) on 14/07/2012. They took photos, and submitted to HQ. Got a phone call today, the claim has been declined. As there is no hole, they won't cover the repair costs. The garage have offered me a repair/respray at £300+vat. As I've got a couple of light scratches here and there, I'm going to get them all touched up too. Blade isnt easy to match. You dont accept it till it looks right.
  20. I was listening to something on radio4. A man was saying that air quality is actually worse now than before. Smog before was visible but with more and more diesels Nox emissions are rising. They can lead to bronchitis and other diseases. So interesting to see where diesels will go. I do agree that diesels can be good but I'd rather a 335i. If I was doing a daily grind and needed max mpg then that's fine but the noise and the revs and so on is more important to me than power/speed. But you can compromise.
  21. A guy I work with bought a 95 aero. It's a 2.3 "hot" but bloody hell it's dull. It's only nippy ok straight lines and is just grey and dreary. A remap should make it more fun though.
  22. He wasn't in front of the car though. If he was facing the bonnet then the couldn't have done much. He stood as the side and put his foot under the car. From the driver seat how could you tell where his foot was. They was both in the wrong though. Why did he get what he deserved? Apparently he was parked in the valet bay so shouldn't have been even been getting a ticket. Jealousy maybe? he got what he deserved because he was a prat. rather than talking to the cop he just thought he could drive off. the cop was OBVIOUSLY in front of the car to stop he driving off. and the bloke knew full well that he would be running the cop over to drive away. it looked like a very nasty gash done the side afterwards. GUTTED!!!!
  23. Dblock

    Photoshop Request

    Powder coated white or orange FTW!
  24. Why did he get what he deserved? Apparently he was parked in the valet bay so shouldn't have been even been getting a ticket. Jealousy maybe?
  25. That "cop" put his foot in front of the wheel Not the best decision.
×
×
  • Create New...