Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. Angry looking car.
  2. Dblock

    Trip Up North

    Really handy for cleaning yourself up after a sheep encounter. That still looks like down south to me though! When I read north I thought atleast Scotland! Good to see you had a good time and took pics. Experiences like this is what make ownership pleasurable.
  3. I'd love for both of the yellow cars to be on my drive? Maybe name them bart and homer? I'l get my coat
  4. What are you trying to acheive? Louder, clearer, bassier, fuller? I'd personally go for a seperate sub and amp but something low powered and punchy as you might over bass it otherwise. I do love my bass though so you might be ok without it. If I was replacing speakers tbh I'd just buy comps and replace the speakers as tweeters are just as important and add to the woofers. Rca's are better but if your keeping it low powered you should be ok. Whats your budget? Legatia l8's
  5. Im not sure how many hours it is to fly but it looks like a completely different world. Good to hear your settling in though
  6. I think for your sake its good he didnt take it. Are you looking for a roadster? Jamie moy has one for sale with low miles and about that price Good luck with your hunt
  7. This helped me do the job. Just dont copper grease the plugs. there is 3 parts
  8. I had a coil pack fault. I bought one off Alex. I had to take off one coil pack and replace it. Wait a little bit. If it miss fired, take off the new coilpack and replace the old one. then move up a cylinder and repeat. The only thing that is a pain is its tight there IMO with my tattie hands and you need to screw in the maf each time or the car just dies when you try to start it. If your spark plugs need replacing it might be a good time to do it, I bought the plugs off Alex too but changed them at a different time as I was short on time. Good luck
  9. Are you just taking it from the headphone socket? If its 3g do you get any interference? /
  10. These used to be the certified scummer car when I was growing up?
  11. Dblock

    Spotted- ft86

    That one is the Scion fr-s but it could be after market?
  12. No that's wrong sorry ferrari driver died, his passenger survived but both in taxi died.
  13. He killed the passenger in his car and I think the passenger or driver in the taxi.
  14. maybe get the g35 haynes? Im sure the zman has one For fluid its pretty much the same, open resivour and all that. I think you do inside first but I could be wrong. I'l try to get you a link.
  15. Try pming abbey maybe? They have stuff for sale every now and again. Would you be open to the idea of importing it from america?
  16. I took my 70-300mm, there were plenty of people walking around with 'L' lens so unless you got a 400mm beast it woudlnt be a problem. like tha? Nice pics mate
  17. How cheap? Some exhausts come up cheap on ebay frequently, but their quality could be iffy. A scorpion is the cheapest but maybe pm CS for a price on the cobra?
  18. What do you want to know about. Put it up someone from here will have it and post a review no doubt.
  19. Honestly though I dont think porshce make bad cars at all. Their pricing might be out or my league or I might not fancy them if they did e.g. m3 over 911 c2s or whatever but they do make epic cars. Only people who havent driven them will bad mouth them usually. Yes they are expensive and they arent the fastest thing on the road and the gtr is quicker and maybe the new ones are getting a little clinical but they are still great everyday usable sports cars. Feel and engineering on them is awe inspiring. I agree with Ekona?
  20. I found it on another forum and didnt think anything of it. After 30 seconds I was like this is pretty good. Its in my head now
  21. Dblock

    Photoshop Request

    I've gone pink too They are dirty though. Il get some pics up tonight though. I might have to use the flash.
×
×
  • Create New...