Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. 2.0 tdi with supporting mods and remap with be more than fast enough
  2. Im not sure but isnt it usually a release or thrust bearing or a fuel damper?
  3. Good luck with the search you will love it
  4. link1 link2 link3
  5. I'm not a fan of that rear but that must be a future classic.
  6. It should sit a little below 1krpm. You could clean the throttle body as it may be dirty but it won't affect the idle. But when you touch the throttle body it's the same procedure to reset the idle aswell as the throttle body. You need to do the throttle body reset then the learn idle air pedal dance. I'm sure someone will put a link up with the procedures.
  7. That's spot on
  8. Yes il get some links up when I'm on a pc Yes they do fit. Are you sure? Okay, I've never tried it myself, but everything I've read on here over the years said that they don't fit. Happy to be proved wrong though, would really open the market up if that were the case.
  9. Get the pics up then probably to replace anything you need.
  10. I think I'm alone in this but I dont see what the hoo ha is with Chris Harris. I dont find him that informative, funny or clever he is boring and average. He is probably a nice guy in real life and Im sure he knows his stuff but his videos are pap.
  11. Yes they do fit.
  12. You can email Nissan in sure they do it for uk cars. There wasn't that many options on the 350z really.
  13. Happy birthday
  14. Dblock

    Blue smoke

    Was it number 6 that was wet?
  15. Are all the engine fuses ok and the fuse that comes of the battery? Do you have a grounding kit? It does sound like a lose ground but I dont know.
  16. Dblock

    Special wave?

    Wave any way you want most people I wave do dont wave back obviously not forum members as they look at me like I've just slapped them.
  17. Shouldnt be used for drifting then either http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB4M5v9wgc8&feature=fvst
  18. Good deal
  19. Dblock

    Wash 'n' Wax

    That exhaust is clean! I like bilt hamber clay personally but I dont think there is massive difference between them. Remember lube though. Either something like born slippy or shampoo/last touch in a spray bottle.
  20. My car is a jdm and has no washers or levelling yet it passed its mot in January fine. HID's as standard. I did sweat it alittle but I think they when they see an import they just think it comes from the factory.
×
×
  • Create New...