Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. Apple fan boys are good people. They updated every 16months therefore we can get cheap last gen iPhones.
  2. iPhone's are great. I'm no apple fanboy infant I despise macs and iTunes. But it's so fast and easy to use and the apps IMO are better than android ones. I have tried the androids and the people who own them say but I didn't want an iPhone without trying it so that's just as fanboy. Plus picking up a smart phone for 10mins and saying you don't like it is harsh. You need much more time. I made on of my friends use it for a while and now he wants to swap his one x that banged on about. The iPhone is the ferrari and the androids are modded mr2's. Now with a phone that I constantly use and need plus ther isn't a massive difference in price il stick with apple but for tablets I don't think you could beat a nexus 7 for the price.
  3. Red and chrome looks good but what about something wild like toffee crisp orange or pink mixed in with the chrome? If thats too mad what about the colour of the body?
  4. After more digging it turns out it is the breather. Appararebtly this side doesnt vent as much stuff but I think it might be worth while catch caning it just to keep the TB clean. Has anyone done this?
  5. Do it Taras And who 's Ardian anyways? Ratas's mate I guess
  6. What sort of control arms are they next to the coilovers?
  7. My catch can is connected ( if you are facing the car ) on the left side from the crankcase directly to a port on the manifold. There was already a tube going there and I just put a catch can inbetween. It could be the same set up on this side I suppose but my catch can isnt connected to the intake pipe.
  8. Hi guys just needing a bit of clarification. This is the type of intake tube on my car. See the bit that says emmisions tube connection. What is that? Is it a breather from the crank case or something else. I ask because the pipe on the crankcase to manifold I have put a catch can there so I was just wondering if I should do the same on this side?
  9. I've been listening to his program on radio 4. Shows his journey from working class to middle class. Very clever guy and ambitious.
  10. Fantastic thank you
  11. It looks really tricky but it isnt with practice, just use your phone to time the different stages and then to record the code I always video the code. Makes it easier.
  12. Lol kinda. Had to bend the ac condenser out of the way to put in some pulleys. Strained the metal and made a tiny hole. I know where you mean now.
  13. Dblock

    996...

    You can get one like that private for about 10k now. Thats scary cheap and its only got 300bhp but back in the day that was loads and tbh its still fine for blasting b roads too.
  14. True if ruling means you see it everywhere Your being quite bitchy of late young man!! He hasnt been taking his mad tablets
  15. Similar to Mercs airmatic system then. Great ride quality when it works but your crying when it doesnt.
  16. Option 4 become a wrapper offer to do it at a bodyshop in exchange for training.
  17. Dblock

    996...

    Im sure we might be related as I was looking at the same sort of car a few weeks ago . I'm still happy with my Z but in the future I like something to look forward too. If you can work on the cars yourself then they are pretty cheap to run.
  18. You could do an oil change standing up on that
  19. I know a guy who does work for some bmw and other dealerships. He does the more advanced stuff and sometimes he gets paid £80 an hour.
  20. Mechanics do get good money if they are 1. good, 2. have been qualified 3. specialise Try getting a job in a body shop or a good garage with a body shop.
  21. Does that mean a jdm de 350z can have more If the car has cruise switches on the steering wheel yes. I thouhg JDM cars generally dont have cruise? If you got a steering wheel with cruise buttons on it is all the wiring ready at the back?
  22. Its the choice that it can be loud or not that I think is awesome.
  23. I might get one now. Good work
  24. The star trek one? I thought it was cool too.
×
×
  • Create New...