Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. Paint the back box red! That will look mad.
  2. Get your coat!
  3. Did you not change the headunit? If so swap it back to original and see if that cures if. If so figure out why. When I start my car lights off the speedo clocks are still lit.
  4. Cool. I just basted the bad stuff out of the top and refilled with fresh for now but wanted to dIsconnect the bottom hose and let everything come out. Some people in the us turn on the car disconnect one pipe and keep filling with fresh fluid but that seems a little hard.
  5. I perfer the V shaped ones than the flat ones.
  6. I have a small stubby but use the internal glass aerial for dab.
  7. The speedo clocks are always on though no? Do you have a picture? Have you tried putting it back to stock and seeing if that helps?
  8. Did you sort this?
  9. Congrats
  10. How are you planning to do the PAS?
  11. Usually wintercontacts and blizzacks but you need to be more specific as 1 will have better wet grip than the other or be better on snow but not as good on ice etc etc. What do you need the tyre for e.g. best snow grip, best wet grip, best ice grip or dry cold grip?
  12. Good work all appricated
  13. If you clean your TB do all the resets and idle relearn as that always smooths it out for me.
  14. I heard she didnt snow foam and is using a sponge.
  15. Same board TA uses so works in iphone safari nicely. Thanks guys
  16. Cool
  17. maybe email your chassis code to Nissan?
  18. Was there loads of metal shaving in it? Also did you measure it at 1.5l? As the said for the size of the engines takes very little oil.
  19. Sorry to hear about your loss mate I'd either phone up or go down and explain the situation to them and see what's been done. If its drivable take it and book it somewhere else or you could give them a chance to sort it as everyone now and then messes up
  20. I was going to say check it out as the subframe might be bent. No one was hurt mate and thats the main thing.
×
×
  • Create New...