Jump to content

Dblock

Members
  • Posts

    7,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dblock

  1. Flame suit on. Is it really really there fault though? I know most of us restrain ourselves but they won't build more tracks or even give planning permission to them. I'd rather live near a track with loud cars 9-9 then drunk people making their noise 11-4am. I'm just saying we have pubs which aren't good for you, we have designated smoking areas so we need some more tracks. Even the Americans rent out car parks and turn them into pseudo tracks. It's not an excuse for these guys but it is the reality.
  2. When the do it roundabouts annoys me the most. Cars have that little 3 flash thing so it's even easier to indicate yet most don't. Audi drivers are the worst though.
  3. Sorry to hear that mate. If you don't have enough posts to post in the wanted bit I don't think you will be able to send pms.
  4. Dblock

    OMG WHY!

    I like plus. Its his/her car and if thats what they want good on them.
  5. +1 that was really handy.
  6. You are right about the engine it's a little lazy compared to the revvy boxster one but I've learned to love it. I use the torque but whsn its nice il get some high rpms in. Sound amazing with an exhaust. The boxster is more focused and a "sports car" where as the Z is more of a gt with its torque and planted handling.
  7. A lambo with nearly 1300whp. Awesome.
  8. Usually means a bad ground. I never has it when I had the Bose?
  9. Good write up:thumbs; Although if your talking about the 1.8 20vt in the tt I wouldn't say that's a smooth engine
  10. It's got BMW LL04 so it's fine for the BMW engine plus it gets done every 6k miles. I do use a better oil in the zed but though but I change at 6k miles too.
  11. Looking good. I need to wash mine too.
  12. If it was that bad I wouldn't use it but I've used if for 2 services seems fine. The oil comes out black but it is a diesel.
  13. I use that oil in my e46 and might use it in the w211.
  14. +1 means a good seal.
  15. Try furniture clinic you might have to strip back the paint and fill the cracks though. That or email Peter at. 4releather.
  16. Usually just the diff cover needs trimming but if you have a JDM no problems.
  17. You can't blame him. He bought that cat c car. Remember there was a thread on here.
  18. Usually sulphur in fuel on the cats?
  19. I was going near newcastle you want Falcon performance.
  20. Chav! Glad your enjoying it.
  21. Looks real awesome. Id be happy if I was you
×
×
  • Create New...