Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I think the one I ordered comes with the diffuser attached i'm sure. I'll double check, ta
  2. bit the bullet and ordered the 565 with the TTL. 100 bucks well spent I hope lol
  3. is the currys one the IS II lens also? I noticed some were advertised cheaper with the non IS lens
  4. Neilp

    Tyre Size Help

    what do you mean about the traction control mate The tcs is programmed to measure rotational speed to determine if a wheel is slipping. Wrong tyre sizes cause it to go bonkers, throwing brakes on prematurely, cutting power when your trying to pull out a junction or round corners. Check the tyre section of the forum, plenty of info in there.
  5. Neilp

    Tyre Size Help

    245/35/19 front 275/35/19 rear you'll be fine at those. Not sure if they will hit the arches with the offsets you are talking about though. The tcs is very happy with these tyres sizes
  6. Clown, is it worth going for the 560 over the 460 flash? very similar in price but seems like it has more functionality?
  7. holysh1t! that 17-55mm lens is expensive!! Is it worth getting the like of a lens hood also?
  8. Does the like of this screw straight onto the canon ? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yongnuo-II-YN-460-Speedlite-Wireless/dp/B00A49XBKI/ I'm guessing the camera talks to this through a wireless connection?
  9. Nice photo! Thanks for that! The 600d was a good price. I wasnt looking for anything professional and the reviews seemed pretty good! At 440 quid it seemed like a pretty good deal
  10. Thanks matey. Didnt really know what it was as the bridge camera is a just a hybrid and without all the accessories. The lenses which come with the camera, what are the main uses for them? (if there is any) and what will they be unsuitable for? The camera will also be used on holiday for taking the usual pics, will these do? I'm currently doing some reading at the moment to try and pic up the basics. Is there any particular cleaners I should have etc to stop the lenses getting dirty. Cheers
  11. Cheers mate. I'll be doing cars, scenery, beaches, sunsets etc. Just a variety. I managed some pretty good shots with my bridge camera in such a short time of owning so I will have this camera a while. Whats the point of the battery grip? Soz mate i'm a little unsure. Thanks for the info
  12. 8j and 8.5j I think, I'm a bit rusty with those sizes though
  13. what tyres are you running now? The quarter mile is very harsh on cars. They dont warm up correctly and get stood still very quickly at the end. Beware of this as I really do think this could end in tears. You'd be surprised how little damage is done to tyres and brakes when your first learning. Get yourself some yellowstuff pads and a set of rays with re040's cheapp and they'll last you forever. Your going faster up knockhill straight than you will be going on the quarter mile Still very good fun and will be more enjoyable for you and of course, knockhill isnt full of bams
  14. My progress so far. Now back using bsn syntha 6, PHD Synergy iso-7 and kinetica pure whey. Training 5-7 days a week with at least two days rest a fortnight due to doing MMA training also. Bicep curls 34kg-36kg dumbells depending on rep count. usually 7-9reps for 4 sets. Bicep Hammer curls - 44kg dumbells Tricep pulldown extension on cables/angled bar 55kg 6-8reps 4 sets Close grip bench press 90kg barbell Incline bench 60degree 42kg dumbelss incline bench 45 degree 44kg dumbells Incline bench 30 degree 44kg dumbells Incline fly press 26kg decline fly press 24kg leg press 300kg Squats (full) 100kg lat pull down (Wide grip)150kg lat pull down (close grip) (V-handle from row)100kg back press 160kg total wide grip pullups sets of 10(body weight- 95kg) bent over row 80-100kg Shoulder press 36kg dumbells front raises 26kg dumbells upward wide raise 26kg upright row 55kg bar shrugs 55kg dumbells or 70kg a side on shoulder press- standing on seat. These are all rough figures and do vary depending on mood, eating habits, energy etc. Hows everybody doing?
  15. Anybody still training on here?
  16. beware that down to driver error and too many variables your times will be totally incomparable also
  17. Straight line racing is ghey with a capital GHEY! Get to knockhill and learn how to drive proper. Much more enjoyable than destroying your clutch and getting smoked of clios and saxo's at crail. Beware there is a good chance you will get very embarrassed with a zed
  18. anybody recommend any decent well priced lenses, flash, remotes etc also? Cheers
  19. This is the nismo r-tune intake that was supplied when my car was ordered with the parts from the factory The one for sale is missing a piece
  20. Its missing pieces. The uk one is different from the jdm. The one in my car comes down straight, maf sensors, elbow down and filter sits facing downwards. I'll dig out a photograph
  21. Fancied a new camera after I lost my old bridge camera on a bus in mexico. Got this deal http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-canon-eos-600d-digital-slr-camera-with-18-55mm-is-ii-lens/p1523926?awc=2298_1367145262_7f3dc0d93ad8d22f62f0322ddced62a9&utm_source=aw Its a Canon 600D with 18-55mm IS II lens and a Canon EF 50mm f1.8 II lens free. Seemed like a decent deal. Any body got this camera/lens combo. Anything else you would recommend buying with this? I've ordered 3 spare batteries and a new case for it along with a 64GB 45mb/s SD Card.
  22. You amended after someone asked for it though which is bang out of order mate! If this was my forum I would point blank refuse to allow you to trade due to poor conduct! Its disgusting! Someone offered to pay what you were asking and then you changed it!
  23. Poor show. This is not ebay. You cannot start putting prices up just because of demand. That is not good forum spirit at all!
  24. Did somebody remember to wake up the lead singer from Greenday?

×
×
  • Create New...