Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I know exactly where you're coming from on the petrol. I'm using the shed as much as possible but I have horrible feeling Saffy's days may be numbered too
  2. Well you're obviously going to get some decent advice tomorrow Personally I went for brake up-grades first when I started tracking
  3. I'd go for 660 if he's gonna fry them like that
  4. Vik54

    GTR Body kit

    I usually say 'each to their own' - but noooooo this is just wrong wrong wrong
  5. They can not say that Nissan service history is 'important' -especially when its bodywork related As long as it has been serviced in line with interval requirements all warranty issues should be honoured
  6. If your pedal went to the floor - you must've been out there a wee bit too long and not cooled down properly inbetween sessions. As a minimum you'll need to change your fluid out and probably pads. If things got that hot you'd better hope you haven't warped your discs. if you're going braided lines - most gor for HEL or Goodridge - though if you're planning on tracking more your pockets had better be deep Plenty pads and discs here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=157&start=0
  7. Needs spacer and lowering Glad you found something
  8. I almost lived in Crail Oooh - get you .. East Neuk house prices
  9. congrats on your new arrival
  10. In the sizes Craig requires? or even in 'normal' zed sizes? - excellent find I'd be snapping them up quick smart - you'll make a killing on them
  11. Yup having same issues - Chris - get nudging
  12. Where's Dan? Just replace both fronts with as similar as you can find We all know the arguments about mixing tyres but with current T1R prices and availability you're right it would be totally daft to chuck out three perfectly good tyres just to ensure you're matching. Just take it easy out there if you have to mix Mr Pants on Fire
  13. One of the very few times I wish I still lived down south - excellent deal
  14. Craig - you promised you'd never tell
  15. Now there's someone with balls
  16. that's very kind
  17. Have you ?
  18. Proper Kilt legs
  19. Craig?! Normal ?! Graham He's claiming that's from halloween - knowing him I reckon its his bedroom roleplay costume Class though Craig - good effort
  20. Craig!!! You are a slapper I don't think Ashley would approve
  21. Welcome to the forum Dave - happy zed hunting!
  22. I had a choice to make when the original bumper had a dint...was just an excuse to make her look nice and having Mr T in the neighbourhood helped - I take it you have already ?
  23. want one!!!
  24. Those prices are the range I was quoted from three different sources when I facelifted my zed - not sure how much you might manage to get the pre-facelift ones for
  25. He's lucky he made it past 12 hours. Honestly, they are the funny threads, the rest were totally incoherent and scary! I've never seen that one before! Classic
×
×
  • Create New...