Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Ya dafty 😘
  2. All good my lovely...you and wifey and sausages good?
  3. Bloody hell its quiet on here guys... hiyaz😁 Loving those sunset photies !
  4. All gone.
  5. What type of postage do you require? Registered, or just cheapest tracked?
  6. CG locks now sold. Boot net still available
  7. Appreciate that MrT I will let you know if they don’t shift
  8. Hiya Mr T Looks like naebody wants CG locks ...I remember when they went like hot potatoes! I can’t see them for sale in the uk at all at the moment ...those shoft thingummys don’t hold as securely!
  9. Having a clear out...as it’s been 7years since Saffy went so I figure someone else will benefit from these. Two CG locks £50 the pair or £30 & £20 respectively- you can see one is newer and has original fitments and instructions. *CG locks now sold* Boot net for 350z £5 you tell me what type of p&p you want and that will be over and above...or collect from Dundee/ north Fife
  10. Midnight bluuueee :)

  11. Vik54

    SCOTTISH MEETS

  12. Vik54

    Hoon 2009

    From the album: SAFFY

  13. Vik54

    SAFFY

  14. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

  15. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

  16. I feel the need... the need for ...

×
×
  • Create New...