Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. of course its 'Glamour' camping - silly boyz
  2. Well Alex was hitting 124mph on the straight when i was in the GTR and he said that in the roadster he hits 130mph !!! and is alot more fun to drive Paul i seen 135mph im sure in the zed. I managed 105-110 (dont know how accurate my speedo is at a glanse )in my very slow car lol.. it feels very very fast though Did you get to feel sick ? I was ill after about 30 laps sick ???? na im quite manly !!! lol Mr T yer slackin'
  3. They've got similar up at Loch ness - but they're called Hobbit cabins http://www.lochnessholidaypark.co.uk/hobbits.php
  4. Hi keith - welcome to the forum Your meets organiser is Wasso
  5. OE54... - today
  6. yeah but when its half price you'll never get the Cherry Garcia
  7. was that the white gtr in the video? sounded sweet, guess it ain't standard Think it's had the cobb upgrades. Rubbish, standard except for the Milltek, however Cob, Brake upgrade and transmission cooler soon. is the tranny cooler needed? Milltek sounds good on that car Definately for round Knockers - remember it was originally designed as a bike track
  8. No funny Graham!! You've met me now -imagine adding 4"- they make me 6'2 - It's like learning to walk again - I swear I got vertigo today during the final dress fittings Too late Daryl - been and gone - never mind I think I'll organise a purely sprinkle meet and return there again though This was Saffy tarting herself in the car park
  9. Immz... they tried that - I actually have fingernails now and I've got some serious heels to get to grips with before Friday
  10. He just wants to come and play in the yard Alex - you know he's convinced there's something untoward going on up there in the wilds of Perthshire...you never know he might bring you some Tom & Jerry's
  11. no fairrrr Looks like a good night
  12. probably got to be a Lotus as next owner experience after the zed (wash my mouth out! ) What about this... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3047345.htm ?
  13. yup if I had known how close I was going to be before I got there I would've suggested a wee 'compromise' - as in day 1 Spa - day 2 Track
  14. far too busy being pummelled, scrubbed and polished to within an inch of my life Chris But Saffy had fun in the car park tarting herself to a nice black R35 - there was some serious metal in the car park in the evening along with some interesting action in the Silverstone Bar
  15. She's looking well Irfan - GLWTS Look forward to seeing the replacement on track where it belongs
  16. Down south for a week to participate in my cousin's wedding etc - "Lets go to a Spa for two days" she says..."Lets go relax and get pampered" she says - this looks nice http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/index.asp?_$ja=kw:whittlebury+hall|cgn:Whittlebury+Hall+-+Exact|cgid:1750859681|tsid:9540|cn:Whittlebury+Hall+Brand|cid:41531441|lid:1190969934|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:6785673641 Mmmm I thought - so off we went- not realising its NEXT DOOR to Silverstone I just spent two days being physically tortured by beauticians and mentally tortured by the sound of the track that no-one else I was with was even remotely interested in seeing
  17. OMG - I didn't realise we had so many eeejits on our own forum
  18. yes! Poor Custard stop abusing him
  19. Welcome to the face ache club
  20. Da'ood you've been saying you're coming down for the last year - I'll believe it when I see it
  21. That's what I did do....just ended up in the R/H lane for half an hour at a time looking over at the empty L/H lane - but I was totally chilled and just laughed at all the Golfs driving up my erse and then undertaking
  22. I know this'll get people ranting I drove down south to the parental unit today ( midlands) - and can't get over how nowadays south of the Border there is simply three lanes of independent traffic - more undertaking than I have ever seen before and eeeejits just sitting there in the middle lane o-b-l-i-v-i-o-u-s to the trouble they're causing Of course I was on my best behaviour having been taught a discipline lesson in 'how to preserve fuel' last night back and forth from Knockers and I hit Jnct 21-18 M6 at 5pm that took 1.5hrs in itself
  23. Spotted and carded - 58 plate - still want a Midnight blue one
  24. Oh is crap news sure another will come along soon though
×
×
  • Create New...