After selling my 16 plate Nismo as I had a deal lined up for a GTR which subsequently fell thru I have now done a deal for a 17 plate Nismo. It’s the same white version, guy bought it last year and stored in garage believing it would go up in value as a collectors item and when value started going down he decided to trade it in. So I’ve got a 17 plate White Nismo with only 31 miles on it...
Will be picking it up during the week and can’t wait because for the past year I’ve been driving a 14 plate Audi A6 and also a 56 plate Mercedes ML320 Jeep. Trading the Audi in for the Nismo and keeping the jeep to be able to cart the family about and Nismo will be just for me and the girlfriend to enjoy when kids aren’t about
I’m going to be parking the car in private spaces behind the girlfriends flat so I’m on the lookout for an outside cover, preferably one designed for the 370 if anyone has any suggestions and my one concern is do you do any damage taking them on and off all the time? Ie small scratches etc
Anyway glad to be back and hopefully there is still a strong Scottish contingent on here and hope to get along to any planned meets in the future.