Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. +1 ccleaner is good for that
  2. GLWTS
  3. All correct Liam and it was Stuey and Ruby slippers became a nickname for Sinbad iirc
  4. Here you can see Charlie berating an Azure owner, see how he hangs his head in shame! Top marks to anyone that can name (username) all four male members?
  5. Think it acutally depends on whether you really know how to drive a Z, if you can then an Ultra Yellow is the car to have, if however you lack certain skills then you'd look a wally in yellow
  6. +1 In fact its the law
  7. Had another offer of buying mine outright at the casino the other night when I popped up to pick up a poker schedule. A petrol head was standing outside and announced to me that "that is the best 350 I have ever seen, will you sell it to me?" And I have been asked how much I want for it ever since! Your all secret custard lovers really............aren't we Darren
  8. Saw a white one yesterday, thought it also looked
  9. to the forum
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. what do you do? :lol: http://www.bbc.co.uk...ingham-22887138 http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/np/birminghameast/news/newsitem.asp?id=13412
  12. http://www.grahamwalker.co.uk/lancia-delta-16v-integrale-5dr-4wd-lhd-martini-limited-in-chester-2705308
  13. Beavis

    991 GT3

    Stunning!
  14. Beavis

    Gt alloys

  15. Beavis

    Gt alloys

  16. Long time no hear Charlie. I thought you had emigrated to Portugal? I guess you heard about Keith (Maccaman)? So that's two yellow GT4's with 20 k on the clock now Surprised you still have it, would have thought it would have been long gone. You still in Stafford? Have edited the title +1 They almost looked grey in colour. Would be worth having a word with Ken because it may be worth your while getting them done.
  17. Aisle !! Jay All the best Jay
  18. Arrived this morning, a fresh set of rears
  19. Have ordered two from here, everything seems legit and paid with credit card. http://www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/car-tyres-TOYO/PROXES,T1R/275,35,R19,100,Y,XL.html
  20. I will ended up getting two new rears hopefully then the good spare can be saved just in case.
  21. Excellent! My local tyre place could not locate one as these are now discontinued. Will give these a try.
×
×
  • Create New...