Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. Kenwood = Fail Pioneer = Win
  2. Needs lowering and spacers, lmao
  3. If long enough, you could route it to the cubby between the seats
  4. You may need in-line volume boosters, ICT make them too, I put two boosters in mine, one for front and one for rear speakers
  5. If it's the same as UK headunits, you'll have to electronically "divorce" the unit from the car, otherwise it won't work in other cars.
  6. Providing you have ordered the correct loom then it should be fairly straight forward.
  7. You could PM R35LEE and see if he has any spare motorised cubbys, failing that you could get a non motorised one, just be sure to state the year of the car cos I think later models won't fit older models and vice versa.
  8. Rtbiscuit drives a Jaaag these days... AFAIK his cubbyhole has a non motorised UK spec one
  9. Thanks for the link, now I can get a Volk Valve cap I've been missing for nearly two years
  10. Sorry for mentioning this, but don't Aerocatch mention that the narrow end should be pointing to the front?
  11. Might have to do that to mine too, looks good and I have a Dremel too, haha
  12. Ah cool, I might have to punish the MasterCard sometime in the future.....make sure you keep your supplier of Invidia exhausts happy......
  13. And apart from here and the Facebook page I can't seem to find a website or am I not looking hard enough?
  14. Just a general question, what methods of payment do you accept?
  15. Why didn't this thread exist like three months ago, haha I had central heating installed and it took the plumber three days total, that also on a 3 bed / 1 bath house. But yeah, deffo shop around, first quote I got was the highest at £5500, and that was using an Alpha combi, 7 radiators, wireless control unit and labour for a week. My brother and I did some research and went to local plumbing supply centre and asked about Alpha and the salesman said that they weren't the best. We then asked plumbers that randomly walked into the shop and the general consencus was that "Alpha? They're cr@p mate". After getting three more quotes, we finally found a decent local plumber that did the job in three days and a Vaillant was used, job cost £4000 in total.
  16. Hope it dries out ok....
  17. Hope you had fun at the ring too
  18. That would be some dedication for sure, hehe. Naw, I was over in Germany for 12 days, mainly attending a wedding and after the wedding was done I thought "The Ring isn't that far away, so why not"
  19. Now updated with hi res non watermarked pics
  20. Mmmmmm....CF Version..... Seen a pic of it on the other side of the pond..... http://www.genkituning.com/2003-2008-Ni ... 03-1rf.htm
  21. Is it this one? Taken from the Autobrite foam lance page: http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/autob ... -331-p.asp Autobrite Brass Nilfisk/Kew & Alto Foam Lance Connector A brass connector to connect to your exsisting Kew/Alto gun lance/then to fit into our short foam lance. This has been developed and designed for domestic pressure washers and is rated to 200BAR. Made of quality brass construction with a chemical resistant rubber seal. 1/4 Female Thread Here's the list of connectors they make for the foam lances I belive that the Autobrite lance is the one design all other foam lances use http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/foam- ... s-84-c.asp
  22. How about...... I swap you a K1 + K2 + OEM with damaged midpipe-to-backbox connector flange for the Tanabe? :D :D
  23. That eBay seller has a real good rep and you could prolly source all your LED bulbs you'll ever need from him. I think I'll have to get off my lazy bum and measure the size festoon bulbs needed to brighten the interior domelight
  24. I used one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-T10-W5W-168- ... 1840wt_922
  25. Nah I tried it out, you'd need to use isofix though (comes standard on them I believe). Strap kid in befoehand though and then just 'click' them in Then again I'm out of work with a pulled ligament in my back... so maybe not great Easy solution: Cut out a gullwing style rear quarter section, dilemma solved. Or install a sunroof that opens way way WAY back, lol
×
×
  • Create New...