Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. Cool beans John, once you get a chance, do a write up on how to tap into the circuit, or even better a full installation guide on puddlelights.
  2. For the pads, all you need to do is loosen wheels nuts a little, jack up car, remove wheel nuts, remove wheel, on the brake caliper, remove to retaining clips and pins, slide pads out, push piston back in with large flatblade screwdriver, slide in new pads and reverse assemble from clips and pins bit. Don't forgot to take the cap off the brake fluid cylinder so pushing the piston back is easier. You could also while everything is off and the new pads are in, bleed the brakelines or replace the brake fluid with new. Really not a big job and once you have done it, you'll wonder what the fuss is all about This is what you'll be looking at basically (clips and pins are out at this point)
  3. so hang on, the JDM switches are ALL with auto mode? Is it straight plug and play or is fiddeling needed? Also, did you finally figure out how to make dimming puddlelights that work in sync with the dome light? (Without blowing the BMC?)
  4. hahaha loving the numberplate FTMFW!!!!!!!
  5. TBH, for a few £'s more, I'd rather buy Genuine LED rears (which I did). Even with the GB price, one would prolly have to still add import duty and even if the final price is around £150, I think I'd pay £50 more. @Hassan In my personal opinion, I think if the OP is showing lack of confidence in this and opting for OEM, then it prolly will not go ahead, lol
  6. I have 245/35 on my fronts, which are 19x9.5
  7. There is a guide on here, have a look in the I.C.E. section. Would link, but on phone right now
  8. Posted it as "Convo with Husky"
  9. That module will not fit on a UK spec headunit. It is designed for the US Market as they have optional satellite radio reception as an option with is the connection this module uses.
  10. One on eBay for a fiver.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-350z-props ... 20b9ab65e4
  11. Yeah, local garage pointed it out to me the first time she went up on ramps. Mech said, "Wow, that's one fat CF propshaft!!!" I swear he fell in love with it, lol Here's a pic of one, in case you haven't seen one yet
  12. My friend has those on his Gen7 Celica, they do not look good in the flesh, tacky and cheap springs to mind. Halos make you look like a BMW wannabe, LEDs make you look like an Audi wannabe. This has both and makes you look desperate to be something you are not
  13. Cragus, its only dormant I know that you can buy these brand new from the US on eBay, but by the time it's on your doorstep you're looking at about £350
  14. It just went for £203 plus £17.99 p&p I'll wait till another one pops up... With my Volks in rehab, it would have meant a lean month anyway if I won the auction, lol. I thought about the cost of bodyshop to fill the holes of the OEM lipspoiler and painting, hence why I had to keep the sluttyness at bay
  15. Just put two bids in, but I won't go over £200 total price. Congrats to whoever wins this
  16. Christ that's shooting up quick!
  17. There is no clearcoat on the Volks. After researching numerous forums, it turns out that they are very very thinly anodised. Only a few microns to retain te mirror polished appearance. Best cleaning advice I found for Volks is to use soap and water only, no wheel cleaning chemicals at all and to use a good sealant like FinishKare 1000P.
  18. Salt corrosion on the dishes that have stained the finish. Tried Megs Metal polish, Autosol, Megs Ultimate Compound to no avail.
  19. http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Hello_Kitty http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Nismo http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Drifting_%28motorsport%29 http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Rays_Engineering http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Oolong_%28rabbit%29 http://www.qwiki.com/q/#!/Krispy_Kreme
  20. All info applies to the US market tho......
  21. Centre caps will need cleaning up...
  22. They are currently doing a deal on two piece split rims. £200 for a set of wheels for just the dishes to be done, for another £25 per wheel the centres can be powdercoated to a colour of your choice.
  23. Drove from Ipswich to Coventry today and dropped my set of Volks off at PureKlas Wheel Refurbishers Zed is rolling on Rays till they are finished in a week or so
  24. It's in cantonese and I could translate, but it's rather foul language, haha Looks like Hong Kong to me btw, numberplates give it away
  25. I remember now, posted on Celica Club UK cos of the immaculate Gen 1 Celica at beginning if the vid.
×
×
  • Create New...