Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. If you need a hand taking the centre console apart, let me know, done it often enough
  2. BulletMagnet

    Rimbolts

    Drill them all out buy a bunch of bolts in style and colour you desire, cut the heads off and fit said heads Or have the lips smoothed
  3. Bet you can't wait, best colour too
  4. Spoke to my work colleague that's very much into the 4x4 scene and he said that you are prolly better off buying from US or Australian eBay. Search for Carling Contura Rocker Switches
  5. I may have contributed to the Zeditis, OP asked if he could check out my Zed last year, so I took him for a spin.
  6. I have a 04 plate Zed which had bad light throw until I adjusted it. Followed this guide and I can see much better since I done it years ago http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Headlight_Adjustment
  7. There are also markings in the metal seam where the jacking points are.
  8. I'm glad my fiancé lives about an hour away from The Ring If you take your own car, my advice would be Fit decent tyres Run 18"s Fit uprated ARB's Upgrade brake discs and pads or at least make sure they are in good working order with bedded in new pads Drive within your limits and don't chase any other drivers or lap times, especially if its your first time. On your very first lap take it easy and treat it as a sighting lap, trying to remember roughly where all 147 corners are is tricky Just relax and enjoy
  9. On my 9.5J 19" I run a 245/35 tyre, those are my fronts and give a minor stretch when using Falkens.
  10. Using the same guys as Madmarky, Wheel Genie. I have seen their work up close and it is good. Keith, the guy that runs the place, is friendly and seems to really know his stuff. He'll listen to what you want done and then explains what is possible (which is a lot). Will of course post a thread when they are done, which should be in about 10 days.
  11. Not local, but not as far as Coventry like last time. Only as far as Huntingdon this time
  12. No worries mate, Il get some for you later today. To be honest... the lips aren't uber shiny, they look more like a diamond cut wheel, but I did show them zedrush's Volks he had on his 350z and said I would be happy with that finish I think there are companies out there who can get the chrome in a shinier grade if that's what you wanted But the cleaning regime I will now have to adhere to is minimal woohooo Thanks for all your comments guys..... I like the sounds of this bright purple in the background..... you do know I will ask for photoshops guys Went and dropped my Volks off today at a refurb shop. And this time I'm not just having the dishes polished And we never did get them "more detailed pics"
  13. GBH Motorsport near Colchester is a jap specialist, but if you are willing to go a bit further south, then I'd recommend DMS in Erith
  14. Mine was labelled as GT-R fitment, so I guess it's a rather generic Nissan item
  15. We could all chip in for BBK to have a burger badge on his other arm I'd buy that for a dollar
  16. Makes me wonder tho....what kidnapper gives their hostage a SatNav to take into the boot for?
  17. SMD! Add me on FB, I need someone to play Words With Friends with, lol No, seriously...add me
  18. TBH, if she expected a decent tattoo for £50, then she's surely not done her homework. Got guys at work with some really good ones, and they cost £50 an hour to do. If any of you are in the Hong Kong area and fancy having one done, then go visit my cousin http://www.facebook.com/ChiuTattoo?fref=ts
  19. Seen Goldfinger? About that height.....
  20. You can tune it to her voice frequency
  21. Passenger Ejector Seat
  22. Could it be a SatNav mount?
  23. Don't let looks deceive you, up until the moment I felt pressure just under my chestbone. Fiancé asked what was wrong and I said it was prolly trapped wind from the breakfast buffet. Once I popped the question, the pressure relieved
  24. An "An" will always be used when the following word starts with a vowel or a phonetic vowel, as "M" is pronounced "em", the use of the "an" is correct
  25. She's alright, she's city parking trained and sometimes puts me to shame.....but don't tell her I told you :wink:
×
×
  • Create New...