Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. Maybe I should convince nixy to join my I.D. Protection scheme...
  2. Husky, I'll edit the pic just for you to save your identity as the Forum Fairys B**ch, lol ***Edit completed***
  3. Indeed....may have to ditch mine soon....
  4. Turns out I didn't need to take a pic of my own.... The startled couple afterwards... ***Edited for Husky Anti I.D. Theft***
  5. Intentional or mistake, either way I like it
  6. But it's all good tho, it's discussion and an interesting one too.
  7. ERR..I dont think inspecting peoples asses will go sown well.. Your imagination....not mine.....
  8. Don't worry, I'll have my bag with me, which includes Megs Detailer and Megs Glass Cleaner, also Megs NXT Metal Polish, Autosol, Endurance Tyre Gel, Megs Yellow Hard Wax, Megs Tech Wax (liquid), microfibres and rubber gloves. Just incase, you never know...
  9. I always thought the orange interior was more for people that didn't want their fake tan to be so obvious.....
  10. You can turn the autospell thing off you know...
  11. Ok smartarse, translate that now, cos I can't even be bothered to Google that.... EDIT: OK, I gave in.... Caveat Emptor Latin for 'let the buyer beware'. This implies a buyer must ensure that goods about to be purchased are free from defects and that he/she bears the risk. It is particularly relevant in property transactions, where the seller is legally obliged not to mislead the buyer, but other than that the onus is on the buyer to satisfy himself that the property is in the condition he wants.
  12. To me it's like I said before, I like others, work hard for my mods. So when I do finally have the money saved for a mod, I'd like to get something "genuine". It's a personal thing and I gain more satisfaction personally out of it. I don't mod the Zed for other people, I mod it for myself, so it has to be worth it when I do it. I do not equate price with value apart from the personal value it has to me. If you get what I mean...
  13. Well think of it this way.... When down the pub with your mates and the question is asked "So what kind of engine is in it?", would you rather answer "Yeah, it's a Wankel" or "Yeah, it's a V6"? On that alone it'll have to be the Zed
  14. Sh!t, it's a replica one I used to use for urban airsofting, lol But I do have an authentic current US Army outfit, lol, with vest and crossdraw holster, which was used for outdoor airsofting, haha
  15. Not wanting to sound sarcastic or anything, but if you are asking that question on a 350Z Owners forum, I suspect most replies will be a little biased... But should you go for a 350Z, then I bid you a warm welcome to the club
  16. Just been out and washed the Zed, lol. Had to do it, otherwise it would have bugged me, haha
  17. I think I'll bring my SWAT vest to tomorrows Ace Cafe meet.....
  18. Had 12 hour sifhts yesterday and today, so by the time I got home today it was gone past 6:30pm, so not real cleaning or waxing for me before tomorrow. Prolly just go over it quickly later without foam, no wax
  19. £100 and they last longer than the stock exhausts too. Yes that would probably work in that other universe, where I'm the smart one of the couple! Just get Envy to stick one of the supermarket price tags on the box saying £99.99
  20. Yes, he did have a partay, here's a pic...
  21. I'm sure the discussion about legal and illegal DVDs and whether todays public will still go to the cinema and whether that experience is value for money or not surely deserves it's own topic and discussion.
  22. Remember that Husky eats bucket loads of beans and farts into the seats at an alarming rate, so I don't envy the new owner of his old seats...
  23. Can't you just access the headlight bulbs by removing the front half of the wheelarch liners?
  24. How about Del Boy stylee?
  25. OK OK, I am totally crap at trying to use examples for my argument, but at least people know what I'm trying to say, right?
×
×
  • Create New...