-
Posts
10,335 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by BulletMagnet
-
help fitting Pioneer F900BT into center console
BulletMagnet replied to paulos350z's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Yeah, it will be the old one, ICT didn't change the part number, just updated the item itself. thus why Sextons Direct still send out the old ones. I binned the one I got from Sextons and ordered from ICT directly, couldn't be bothered to chase refund and send stuff back, lol -
help fitting Pioneer F900BT into center console
BulletMagnet replied to paulos350z's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Dash panel, since the Bose brackets go onto the dash panel itself. Trim surround trick....great minds think alike, nuff said. Oh and to the OP, you can safely put the GPS antenna under the triple gauges, it will still receive a very strong signal there, never had signal loss myself -
If you have an iPhone, there is a London Tube Map App, which allows for route planning and even live updates of line status. Dunno if the App exists for Android phones, but I'm sure there is one too
-
help fitting Pioneer F900BT into center console
BulletMagnet replied to paulos350z's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
I got two boosters, one for the fronts and one for the rears, but some just get one for the fronts, as they seem more prominent sound wise, entirely up to you I used the Bose brackets too and my unit sits like this Used the surround that came with the Pioneer to cover the gap at the bottom, did cut it tho (you'll see what I mean when you come round to that bit ) -
help fitting Pioneer F900BT into center console
BulletMagnet replied to paulos350z's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
agreed, when I ordered my steering wheel control loom, I went direct to ICT and they told me that they released an updated one, while some places like Sextons Direct were still selling the old version. New version should do this: If you haven't checked already, you could follow sobriens install thread for the F900BT viewtopic.php?t=19787 As for the interference, I added ground loop isolators and put them behind the A/C controls along with the line level boosters If you have the Bose setup, you might find that the volume is a bit reduced, thus needing line boosters (which will also boost the interference) -
I've ordered some wideangle 4 LED bulbs as my old 4 LED bulbs finally went, not bad considering they were my first mod to my Zed and that they have lasted about two years at a cost of £3.99 for the pair
-
Renewal time and its £350 more than last year!!!!!
BulletMagnet replied to shire350Z's topic in Insurance
Well if you know then fine, just putting the info out for those that don't know. The addition of the person working within the insurance company is to reassure those that don't know. Peace and love baby -
If petrol prices hit £2, I'll be investing a couple of hundred pounds into a nice pushbike and cycle to work, just means I'll have to get up an hour earlier, lol
-
AutoGlym High Def is overpriced IMO. As for the amount, best get an applicator pad, those round foam pad things, and start off with a basic wax like Meguiars Tech Wax and move up from there. Only need to apply a thin layer, less is more. No point in applying it too thick, because it will mean you'll have to buff more off and it's wastage. So basic start you'll need - applicator pads - wax - microfibre cloths later on you could add quick detailer to make buffing easier, especially if you move up to hard waxes that come in a tin :~) Hope this helps
-
Renewal time and its £350 more than last year!!!!!
BulletMagnet replied to shire350Z's topic in Insurance
My brothers other half, who works for Axa Insurance recommends to always renew as a new customer, even if it's with the same company. Renewals that are sent out automatically include a higher premium, because they rely on peoples lazyness and want them to just "do nothing" to allow the renewal to take place. Always call and announce you are cancelling as soon as it runs out and then get a "fresh" quote -
elbow pad does come off, held by poppers. remove screw by switches and remove and unplug reveals screws that hold door card on, remove those screw behind door handle, remove that afaik the rest is poppers be gentle when pulling door card near tweeter as you could snap a corner off it
-
It will go YEEEEEEEE-HAW every time you use it.......UK motors are quiet, cos us brits are usually grumpy, thus staying quiet
-
It was a peaceful organized cycling protest according to the news. Allegedly the driver of the car was threatened by one cyclist and the driver then went nuts and mowed down 100 cyclists and fled the scene. He was arrested later by the police
-
Max Power Competition Car On Ebay??
BulletMagnet replied to AndWood's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
tbh, I don't think he actually paid anything for it. I got a sneaking suspicion that the car never sold the first time and now it's been put up again by someone else. I noticed that on the original eBay add at the beginning of this thread, it states 3 previous owners and this current one shows only 2 previous owners. Something very very fishy going on here I think -
Max Power Competition Car On Ebay??
BulletMagnet replied to AndWood's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Mind you, if it went for really really cheap, i suppose you could strip it and then either sell the bits or possibly turn it into a drifter toy -
Max Power Competition Car On Ebay??
BulletMagnet replied to AndWood's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
even if the airbag did work, you'd have the pieces of leather perma-bonded to your face....not a good look -
Max Power Competition Car On Ebay??
BulletMagnet replied to AndWood's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
You know, we could all just report the item to eBay admins. Item for sale is NOT in condition as advertised. on another note, if you report it on eBay and get to the options, choose other in the first bit, then other again, then you should be able to choose "human body parts", lol -
I mean you really must have mental issues to keep on accellerating through the crowd with people bouncing off your windscreen. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2 ... azil-video
-
You missed the 30 minutes sucking air through teeth and tutting.... Nah, they already done all that before dropping the bombshell of £200 for fitting
-
Pads are easy to do yourself, just get some decent pads and you are sorted, the us a guide here somewhere. And just one more thing, how come that a high majority of owners that get their cars back from a Nissan dealer get told that their pads are 90% worn? Go on and check other threads, I'm sure that they all say that. Never 75% or 80%, but always 90%
-
£200?!?!?! @ approx. £60 an hour it will prolly mean - 5 mins to remove air intake - 10 mins to remove plenum - fit plenum spacer - 10 mins to refit plenum - 5 mins to refit air intake - spend 3 hours drinking tea and eating biscuits with the occasional scratching of backside
-
Yeah, the video before this one
-
WARNING BAD LANGUAGE
-
couple at blue water .. BM and nicad :0
BulletMagnet replied to yokomo's topic in Spotted or Flyered
One of my brother forum friends was well gutted, he turned up just as security was blocking the entrance gate off. -
well if you are not lowering the car at all, then i don't see why you would need to roll them.