Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. haha. well at least you're honest. But honestly, I've just replaced my Falken 452's on my Volks with another set of the same. For me the Falkens are a good tyre, well priced and performs well to my needs. It is my daily driver and I occasionally indulge in some spirited driving and they have lasted me two years, including a couple of trips to Germany and The Ring. Although I agree that they won't offer Goodyear F1 or MPS3 levels of grip, I am more than happy with them.
  2. I'm a poser, so Falkens suit me fine, lol
  3. Not for my benefit, sadly, was thinking of everybody else
  4. You should do a X-Mas special complete set fitted to a Zed for a merry seasonal price
  5. "Cragus - The Biography" near completion then? :lol:
  6. Saddam = Done Bin Laden = Done Gaddafi = Done Mugabe = Next
  7. Just make sure you measure twice (thrice is even better) before cutting. Don't rush just take your time. Aerocatch are great, I had slight flexing before fitting them, now it's solid as a rock, no movement at all. Good luck with the fitting
  8. Reply and ask what part of Nigeria he originally comes from
  9. The Zed is my only car......which isn't really a bad thing
  10. I don't see the chochie bar, so can't tell whether it's regular or mint Aero...
  11. Marzman vs. rabbitstew eBay bidding war commenceth!!!
  12. Get some cheap wheels, like the... Standard ones http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-WHEELS-1 ... 3a6b6d76f4 G35 ones http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-w ... 19c9cf63ae
  13. That was the convincer for me and kept it in mind for this year. Don't fancy running (and ruining) my Volks this winter like I did last winter. I've been keeping my eye out for a cheap-ass set of wheels as im nervous about my Volks too. Did you really wreck them with the salt? I saw your pictures pre-refurn and they looked pretty bad...! Did you put any wax or sealant on them before last winter? This weekend just gone i put some spray on wheel wax on mine (supposed to do 2 or 3 sprays... i did about 100 per wheel!!) Yeah, I did try my best to protect them, but salt is a bit of a bugger and I'll be honest, I didn't fancy doing that every single day. It just got under the micron thin anodisation layer that the Volks are finished with to give them that mirror finish. Once it got under I got the telltale snailtrails of corrosion and the like. Took the refurbisher a while to get all of that anodisation off tbh.
  14. That was the convincer for me and kept it in mind for this year. Don't fancy running (and ruining) my Volks this winter like I did last winter.
  15. Just to bring this back from the archives... I have purchased some Nankangs too, and it's only because of trackpigs positive experience. Nankang have updated the SV-1 to the SV-2. Only received the fronts with the rears on the way.
  16. How did you know you used to know... I think he just thinks he used to know, but doesn't know if he used to know or not, and now doesn't know what to think run that past me again please (if you already haven't)
  17. Love the title edit, sounds like Tony the Tiger now, haha
  18. Hence my suggestion to phone NMGB direct, surely they should know
  19. But if you really want to know, give these guys a call, they might be able to help http://www.nissanpress.co.uk/press_site ... k_nmgb.htm
  20. I would not like to partake in vehicular identity theft... ...therefore, I'm out
  21. You look at the rings and go "Ohhh...." ?
  22. Got one of these in mine http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage. ... _Id=525903
  23. Strosek rear bumper
  24. BulletMagnet

    GTR

    Axell Widebody...mean and evil looking
  25. It will be worth the wait tho
×
×
  • Create New...