Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. The craving for more carbon hit me again and I purchased some nice items from Chargespeed. Sarah kindly sourced them for me and I popped down to Chobham today and we (Tony and I) fitted them without too much trouble. Very pleased with the result and I think visually it balances the amount of carbon on the car. Thanks again to Sarah and Tony for exceptional hospitality as always. Pics below, enjoy
  2. Just fitted about 10mins ago: Chargespeed Bottom Line Side Skirts and rear spats in carbon fibre Well happy with them , will post up some more pics in it's own thread
  3. About the jacking points....I'm sure a Dremel and some clever cutting should be fine.
  4. SARAH!!!!!! Cat + Bag = MEOOOWWWW!!! Edit: Actually....it isn't...oh nevermind......I'll catch up with the cat later.....or it will come back when it's hungry....
  5. My prep included buying a Tesco Folding Chair for £9.99....at 6:30am after a night shift, lol
  6. Nice one Stew My bro has a SuperHusky...which is louder than my K1 with the bungs out, lol
  7. Good Shout Anubis, but us Zedders are more about cruising and showing off really, hehe (right?)
  8. it was cfoster that was selling offcuts, dunno if there is any left tho. Shoot him a quick PM.
  9. I have for sale an Autoleads radio facia, up for sale as Sextons sent me the wrong one and I cannot be arsed to send it back etc. etc. Brand New, Never Used. Would prefer if the buyer is at Japfest this weekend, thus not needing to sort out postage. RRP is £14.95, will sell for £10
  10. Incuding the pressure washer and foam lance? Well maybe not those items
  11. Went to local metal workers and had these made up from stainless steel
  12. Yeah, I'll have my usual stuff with me
  13. I have a feeling I'd better keep my spray bottle of Megs Last Touch topped up for the day...
  14. Can you pick up 90 bacon butties on the way in. You got a towbar?
  15. Yeah, my local garage still give me stick everytime I add some thing Looking forward to seeing pics of your mods
  16. Prolly have half the upstairs open....to allow for the car lifts, hehe
  17. I'll just try to be at the Premier in Chippenham at 7am....then just follow the convoy in
  18. Got mine too, thanks people
  19. I know that DMS in Erith near Dartford have a Hawkeye Laser Alignment. And Dixons crew ahs worked on Zeds before too.
  20. Well you know what the answer is then... Get her a Skyline. Or for practicality, don't get a Skyline....get a Stagea instead
  21. Sorry guys and girls, won't be able to attend this year, did enjoy last years very much.
  22. I'd steer clear of letting Halfords do the job, best look up a specialist. Alternatively, you could prolly find a member that lives close by to lend a hand.
  23. What I do is press the on button (inner of the 2x working) and to take a pic you press the outer button once. To record video you hold the outer button for a sec instead of just pressing. Home that wasn't too Engrish Is it just me or did anybody else grin at the "long time" and the fact that the item is from Hong Kong, lol
  24. When I last checked, they were going for £500 - £550 online I would have thought it was gonna be hard to do with the facia in place, due to the HU being in place, due to the fact that the facia attaches to the HU bulkhead cage Seeing that the HU is attached to the centre console, the would be thief would have to know how to remove it first, and fast too, cos by the time he's gotten to the screws in the cubby, I should be introducing him to Mr. Slugger.......Louisville Slugger that is
  25. Pioneer is becoming too common... Here's mine, haha
×
×
  • Create New...