Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. Everybody knows what a Carbonslut I am, and I love the look of the Torqen Demo car. Only thing I would do is paint the front wings to body colour and just leave the vents carbon.
  2. All is well. I have since become a multi-national citizen, so I hold passports for both the UK and Germany now.
  3. Cougarstore in Leicester would be my choice, they know Zeds inside out
  4. Good to see that Photobucket is free again....
  5. Might help potential takers if they can see condition/depth of tread remaining.
  6. If its just for the game and nothing else, you could save pennies and just get something like MAME32 and the ROMs off the tinternet and play off your PC
  7. Anthem is looking quite sexy...shame we have to wait till 2018 for release
×
×
  • Create New...