Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. The Gen 4 Prelude was the best looking one IMO, had one too before I got the Zed
  2. Temper Orange is a rare colour, so if selling within the community, it might find a home, but why even think of re-sale value, you are keeping it forever surely
  3. Here you go viewtopic.php?f=61&t=24183
  4. Does the numberplate look ~JDM sized to me? Possibly an import?
  5. How true I don't use two buckets, but I do use snowfoam twice tho, first shoot is with snowfoam, second shoot is with Meg's carwash, only one bucket needed
  6. Also only got the ESP button, '04 UK GT model
  7. I never "blast" a dry car with the pressure washer, any loose dirt or sand will potenially cause swirls. Snowfoam a dry car > Blasting a dry car
  8. TBH, there is not one "definitive" martial art, hence why in MMA you learn different styles and try to adapt parts or a whole style into your own fighting style, whatever works right.
  9. So he is the Zed collective representative? Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!
  10. Buy a regular atom, buy a written off 350Z, combine both, add turbos....would that work?
  11. Normally fit a game or two in myself when on nights, but real money though Yeah, but due to irregular deployment, play money is easier to quit at the drop of a hat...
  12. btw, I'm at work, on a lappy with one of them USB dongle thingys, didn't now they were quite useful, haha Even managed to play on PokerStars and came 4th in a tourney (play money tho, )
  13. gotta love the 3am club, lol
  14. I know this guy personally, and he doesn't just teach Wing Chun. He has developed an effective direct fighting style called Intercept, which he teaches local law enforcement. One should practice Wing Chun for it's morals, not for how effective it is in a fight.
  15. I believe that seeing the Zed on your drive gives you something to look forward to. The fact alone that you posted this topic means that the Zed is something you cherish and enjoy. People need to understand that positive thoughts and having something to look forward to is just as important as physical and medical help. If the mind goes to a bad place, then the recovery can be affected. But even so, I wish you the best with your recovery and to see a pic of you behind the wheel soon
  16. only changed the headunit, kept Bose speakers and amps. sound is ok, not an audiophile myself you might need to get some in line boosters, because on some headunits the volume levels drop, but it's something that can be added later if needed. For steeping wheel controls I phoned ICT directly, because at the time ICT released an updated cable which Sextons didn't have. Also worth mentioning that Sextons sent me the wrong fasia, but ICT Direct did. If the GPS setup is the same as the F900BT, then pick a good spot for the signal receiver, mine is under the triple gauges. Anything else just ask, if I don't know, I'm sure somebody else will
  17. I have the F900BT, but I believe that the units are essentially the same. I followed srobriens install thread and was fairly straight forward. If you are confused however, maybe it is worth going to a professional for the install. If I was close I'd be willing to help.
  18. hang on, how about declaring it SORN right now and also cancelling the insurance on the Zed, if you then store it on your drive, then surely the cost of not driving the Zed will fall quite abit. Unless that is, that you need to monies for a replacement.
  19. Ask her if they have "Brazilian Wax" or just call it "A Wax", hehe
  20. Hi there Rancer, nice to see you on here, hope you find what you are looking for
  21. and if nurrish says so, then I tend to believe him, he's basically tried most things already, lol
  22. And if it still "clicks" after replacement, then it might be a "Clicky axle" issue
  23. If the juddering starts at higher speeds and the wheels are aftermarket, perhaps they forgot the spigot rings. Sasha, can you translate that?
  24. It's funny how the person that gives the thumbs down is also one of the first persons to make light of the thread in the first place..... Anyways, how would you guys feel if you went to seek genuine help on a japanese forum with limited japanese, and then only to get teased about your language and then made fun of, you wouldn't be a happy camper either. Takes two to tango.... Sadly I'm nowhere near Northhampton, got aset of Rays in my garage which could have helped to diagnose the problem. Surely there is somebody in his area.
  25. online translators are usually quite rubbish, For all biscuit knows, he might have insulted his mother, lol
×
×
  • Create New...