Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. True that! I like my replacement much better
  2. OOps, meant CPW, lol
  3. Going by this pic, I'd be swaying towards 19"
  4. Sub amp sits next to the sub on the reverse of the panel. It takes its signal from the speaker amp in the boot. Ah, yes, I stand corrected,........perhaps I used too much rage in my uninstall
  5. Amp is in the boot and powers all speakers. Sub removal is easy with hammer and rage
  6. Go to CPS in town, they will happily cut you a key
  7. Gone back to standard key again now, for some reason my circuit board has gone dead. Swapped batteries on it, nothing. Put it back in the original casing, nothing. So now using the spare original key
  8. Brilliant, will have to try to attend one of the competitions
  9. If you say in your original post that you don't know what you want, then how are we supposed to know Might have better luck searching on Google and when you see stuff that you like come back here and ask if any of the traders can get ahold of them
  10. Welcome back Btw your number plate reads "Kiss My Big Grinning Face" (well to me anyway, lol)
  11. Just put it in the drivers door handle, that's where mine goes
  12. I could just pop it round as cs2000 and I live like 10mins from each other Give us a shout Chris if you want it, free if charge of course
  13. http://www.ebay.com/bhp/mini-skirts-for-men
  14. Btw, Nissan UK want £200 + VAT (each) for sunvisors. So if you find some on eBay, make sure to ask the seller if they are festoon. JDM and UK connectors are the same tho
  15. Perhaps that is true, mine is a 04 UK GT, and has the festoon type. When I did my vanity light upgrade I cracked the mirror glass and saw the replacement visor on eBay for cheap. Then discovered it was a JDM when I disassembled it.
  16. Welcome, was in Switzerland briefly couple of weeks ago, it's a beautiful country
  17. this light is found in JDM version sunvisors (i have a spare sunvisor that is JDM)
  18. I try to flash, but by the time I get my kecks off.........
  19. Loud music?
  20. When sunny I wear contacts and then either Oakley Juliet, Oakley Why 4.0 or RayBan RB3386
  21. Might end up in the vid
  22. Did you see Marty?
  23. If you can still get them, Varis ones in CF are very nice
  24. Had a Lego Technic sports car for Xmas when I was 14. Built all kinds of stuff before I built the actual car, lol Remember these?
  25. Oh, and did anybody see the map under a UV light? http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/09/gta-v-uv-light-secrets-locations-map.html?m=1
×
×
  • Create New...