Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. Search youtube for "Cincity" "ironman lights" These are full custom headlight jobs Be cautious with Cincity, as they have had a bit of a bad rep
  2. Next thing you know, you're at the airport and your destination has a government coup which cancels your holiday
  3. Because its difficult to drive sitting in the passenger seat
  4. Blitz rear spoiler http://www.evo-r.net/product/Blitzz/
  5. Update your sig already, haha
  6. I know less than half of what some people do on here with a DSLR, but thanks
  7. I wish I didn't remember, but unfortunately I do..... £160 for the pair
  8. Updated first post with pics from the proper camera Here are all the parts fitted The dodgy compression arm bush SuperPro replacement fitted (replaced the bushes in both arms of course) Front ARB on Rear ARB on too Front and rear drop links fitted DBA Fronts in place On my long drive home I noticed how the handling had improved on the twisty bits, even more noticably on familiar roads, where I could feel the car holding corners at higher speeds with less roll. All in all, I'm very pleased, even if my wallet isn't Also very impressed with Andy who when refitting the undertray fabricated some mounting points where the bolts had corroded and snapped, top job from a top bloke Big Thanks go out to Mitz & Andy
  9. In light of yesterday's Fast & Furious 6 World Premiere....
  10. Shush you, you're here next week
  11. I never point my pressure washer towards the car unless it has a snow foam lance attached. For rinsing I always use a hose with spray gun on watering can setting to create sheeting water.
  12. I have to retract my previous statement, my pads have worn unevenly due to the old discs so new ones are going on. I know you told me so and I should have known better in the first place
  13. Oops, banana arm bush driver side is totally shot and the arm is resting on the frame BUT, I must be very lucky because Mitz just happens to have some SuperPro ones on hand
  14. Still got plenty pad material on my DS2500s
  15. It's the one Dixon built @ DMS If you look past it's appearance, there's a whole bunch of goodies under the skin
  16. Currently sat at CS for my slot on the ramps to get this lot fitted DBA T3 front discs Eibach front and rear ARBs Whiteline front and rear adjustable drop links
  17. Next thing you know.... Highly modified 350Z stolen in Scotland..... :lol:
  18. Is that like Semtex lol No, not at all. It's an additive you put into the tank and it cleans the fuel system and carbon deposits off valves and stuff. Just add a can to a full tank and away you go. I usually double it up with Activ8, which is a friction reducer I put in with the engine oil.
  19. @ F4ABP TBH Tuckers Zed ain't nothing special. It's got too many stickers on and him claiming his tank can do 600 miles is deffo another mark against it.
  20. Stick some BG44K in the tank and see what happens
  21. I kiddingly said to Amy "What if first prize is having your car in the next movie?" She went
  22. People that have Caps Lock on usually have slower cars.....
  23. Live Feed now..err...live https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=75_SN58w2r0#!
  24. Why are your strut bar feet a brighter red than the rest of the red?
×
×
  • Create New...