Jump to content

BulletMagnet

Members
  • Posts

    10,335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulletMagnet

  1. £2K for just the spoiler?!?!?!?! What is it made of? Unicorn hair woven into a CF weave and resin cast from Minotaur jizz?
  2. Wouldn't mind that rear spoiler tho. How much for one of them?
  3. You sellin the iPad? How much? Steve Jobs = iSick , prolly the real reason for stepping down.
  4. Easy to answer that A woman parked it there So how exactly did you manage to park it there again.....?
  5. I've snowfoamed a PVC roof of an extension from a first floor bedroom window before....
  6. Plus the fact that a pressure washer comes in handy for other tasks like patio cleaning and stuff
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzjjYsyMtvk
  8. Funny how Wonder Wheels is best used NOT on wheels, lol
  9. Mine was ever so slightly better than 'very soapy water'. I was pretty happy with it. But for £8 of the Queen's finest instead of having to buy a pressure washer and lance gubbins etc, and the faff of a pressure washer, 'tis great. Prefer this tho... Once you can say "Also available in white" thats when you are using snowfoam right. If you get only slightly better than soapy water, then there is no need for you to buy snowfoam at all. It's a waste of your money and you'll get the same result if you just used car shampoo instead. Just my opinion tho
  10. Looking at the customer submitted pics at the bottom of the page (1st link), it seems to just make soapy water, not really the thick foam that you get with a pressure washer / foamlance setup
  11. I got a pair of Falken 452's, 245/35 R19, camber wear, still got about 4mm in centre and one shoulder.
  12. It is an interesting item for sure, if only I was having my bumper resprayed right now...
  13. You were the one getting the volk sf's right? In which case. DON'T for the love of gord use polish. Just use a gentle shampoo + wax otherwise you'll ruin them. That is me getting the SF's Don't worry, I know all about Volks and the lacquer they use on the polished lip. A garage washed my car and very kindly ruined the GT-C's on my Supra Since the set of SF's you are getting off Goat Of Mendez have already been refurbed with a diamond cut finish and properly lacquered it's not going to be a sensitive as the original Volk anodised finish. Although caution should still apply. Just wash as normal with car shampoo and protect with Rim Wax or Poorboys Wheel Sealant, using Poorboys myself and couldn't be happier (and this is on bare polished metal on my Volks)
  14. Wear that charity band with pride
  15. Hope it arrived undamaged, didn't know if I used enough bubblewrap, haha
  16. Talcum Powder Check if the belts are more slack than they are supposed to be and if there seem worn or not. You could PM ZMALALEX for some Gates MicroV replacements
  17. You could ask the installers TDI (Torque Developments International) themselves or Abbey Motorsport for their opinions on the matter
  18. Trimpiece sent off today. Forget about paying me, I'd rather see a £10 donation to either the club or the clubs Japan Disaster Appeal.
  19. Nah, genuine concern cos I have not seen nor heard from my fav "slapper" in a while
  20. Oh hi Nix, nice to see you, lol
  21. Well done, hope you'll enjoy them. I sure enjoy mine. Oh, and welcome to the "proper" wheel club (before Sarnie says it )
  22. Do it man, it's like half price of what they would cost new and that's without tyres. Bargain for sure
  23. I know someone on the other forums selling a set of Volk Racing SF Challenge in 19", same wheels as I have, only difference is that they have gold centres and a diamond cut dish, diamond cut cos there have been refurbed £1600 with tyres too http://forums.**REMOVED**.com//index.p ... opic=29240
×
×
  • Create New...