Jump to content

LRF4N

Members
  • Posts

    7,640
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LRF4N

  1. Dont worry the zeds not gone yet... I got this for my nephew. He just turned 4 so he's waited long enough to enter the world of scalextric. And Iv waited even longer
  2. I spoke to Craig before he went to the states. He gets back that weekend and said he might go. Not sure if hel go alone tho Drop him a wee pm
  3. I used to love this when I saw it at a motor show when I was about 10 ...there's one round the corner from me now and I don't know what I was thinking... It's horrible
  4. Here's another, Ferrari should stick to sleek classy sports cars which they make so well. Adventurous styling should be left for lambos
  5. +1 on the enzo and zonda. Never been a fan
  6. I considered a second car when the mileage started climbing on the zed. Was looking at celicas for around 6-700 quid. But the insurance put me off cos u can only use ur NCB for one car so that idea was soon out the window. I now use my wifes Audi for work a few days a week and kept a few thousand miles off the zed
  7. Welcome Steve. U seem a bit nuts ul fit in well here
  8. Iv probably only got about 300 And that's 2 cars including a zed
  9. Plus a squillion - can't stand the rancid gorilla bollock I think a gorilla bollock has more personality than him But... On the Scottish/English thing, with Murray he's Scottish when he loses and British when he wins in the eyes of English media I declare the can of worms open
  10. Seriously mate... Shave it off and get urself to a barber
  11. Nice supra, love the first pic
  12. Pardon? Nuff said
  13. I was waiting for a dig about the accent. Wasn't expecting it from a scot let alone the member who lives 2 minutes away from me
  14. Just wanted to say a massive massive thanks to Liam who's spent the past couple of months sorting my mortgage out which will hopefully be concluded at the weekend. He's had to put up with countless emails, texts and phonecalls from me including some ridiculous questions but has bent over backwards to help it go as smoothly as possible. Sorry if my accent was difficult to understand sometimes And the prices of the mortgage rates and all the various types of insurance etc was far cheaper than anyone else I spoke to had offered. Can't recommend him highly enough even if he's an arse on here he couldn't be more professional or helpful Only thing he didn't do was pay my mortgage for me.... Forget another lambo- help a brother out! Thanks for all ur help from me and Rizwana
  15. Wheels are very much personal preference. If u ask nicely someone might Photoshop the wheels onto ur car so u get an idea of how they look
  16. Welcome mate Pics of the current project plz
  17. Enjoy viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49498
  18. Can't wait to see that in the flesh, looks gorgeous in his pics
  19. I know stew. I put that pic up just for u
  20. If 4 seats are enough.... X6M
  21. My iPhone just gave up after 10 secs, all I get is a black screen
  22. I used to be really bad with hayfever and dust but I was put on clarytin daily for a while. Been fine for a few summers now (if u can call them summers) but past 2 yrs Iv been bad. Today it's doing my head in
×
×
  • Create New...