Jump to content

LRF4N

Members
  • Posts

    7,640
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LRF4N

  1. Just plain gloss red, same shade as ur vinyls. Or if u wanna be different then black/red marble effect but I think gloss red. Get someone to Photoshop it in ur other thread
  2. Part of life mate, growing up lol glws. wots gonna take it's place?
  3. What colour would you suggest matey? It's gonna be hard coz I'm going black and red, with the gm. Spoke to Adam yesterday he's gonna be getting it through to me soon. I've told him to go wild and change bits if he thinks it will look better. We will see what he comes up with. Red
  4. Our thoughts are with u buddy. Agreed tho puts a different perspective on life when u see a close one go thru something like this
  5. It's anti glasgow racism I think lol
  6. Nuff said.
  7. fair play to u didn't expect u to post them But u shoulda been doin that on stage in front of the hoff lol
  8. U woulda been raging if u saw her making an ar5e of herself on national tv! Lol
  9. Sounds like a good day out but when I found out the thread was about Glasgow auditions and didn't hear anything about u showing off ur talent on stage I was very disappointed...
  10. California ftw
  11. I think if your gonna use chrome you need to be careful - it doesn't look too much on the tvr whereas on the GTR etc it does. I have posted this z plenty of times but it has chrome at the back and I am a big fan (so much that I might to a variation of it) Also I think chrome is more for show or track cars rather than everyday road cars
  12. only chrome wrap Iv liked was terry grants drift tvr tamora covered in sponsors, looked quite cool
  13. I saw a chrome gtr, can't remember which show it was, looked very poor quality up close
  14. Matt brown
  15. Turquoise, purple
  16. Hat off to her, the thought of goin back to uni sends shivers down my spine lol looks like a hardcore phd as well! Good luck to her
  17. LRF4N

    Alien car

    we can appreciate the craftsmanship that's gone into it but with that u need some taste. Even just a tiny tiny wee bit of taste. This has none
  18. LRF4N

    Alien car

  19. LRF4N

    Alien car

    Wots that? He looks like a gimp when he's driving it?
  20. LRF4N

    Alien car

    Nonsense... So that's wot uv been driving while ur zed was garaged... Nice shades tho
  21. LRF4N

    Alien car

    wot have I started lol
  22. LRF4N

    Alien car

    Manly? It's anything but human lol
  23. Online dating is one thing Online domestics are revolutionary
×
×
  • Create New...