Jump to content

GT4 Zed

Members
  • Posts

    3,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GT4 Zed

  1. WTF Triple post?!
  2. It's always a pleasure to have a new member and moreso when they have an interesting project to share. The injectors will be more than enough for 400whp but to tune the car properly you need the latency tables. This should be in the package if not you will need to call the manufacture to give you this. If you know the make I can get these as I have some tables from my350z for the popular injector brands. The roots type charger are very efficient down the rev range but run out if puff at the top. I will be surprise if you get up to 400whp.
  3. The size of the tyres, wheels size, ET and ride height all determine arch clearance though the tyres less so. Off the bat i would say you should be fine.
  4. Snip snip time me thinks
  5. Seen these seats and they are in perfect nick Free bump.
  6. +1 Jewel lights and diffuser FTMFW.
  7. Looking good. I like the wheels Did you say the weights are with tyres or not?
  8. Look like its all good in the keyser residence again :winks: How did you manage to turn her around so fast.. oh sly one
  9. Thought you were finally going FI? I also recall you calling the ARC kit a "Piece of over priced crap" When I had mine Hey Ian, i had to yank on Adrian's chain I think they are overpriced but if you want brand name and performance I guess that's what you pay for. When are you coming back to the fold with a zed? you mad hatter Still can't get over the fact you sold the 34!
  10. Manifold are worth it except its a pain to fit like its been said before. I had mine installed in about 4hrs unlike the oft stated 6-8hrs. The truck we figured out was to removed the driver side coolant pipes in addition to the steering knuckle. It also help that there where 3 people at it. The only mistake I made was not to get ceramic coated ones or heat wrap it. I've got a new pair which I planned to warp and swap when installing my SC and bits but will be prepared to sell it to divert the cash elsewhere.
  11. Interested in the ARC box . Still FS
  12. The left overs need to go by end of tomorrow so throw in offers people
  13. Chris, don't you have stuff to do than selling you mrs car? Anyway you now have you work cut out.........full body respray, Mega ice install, matching colour fluffy dice and numerous presents to ask forgiveness for this heinous act
  14. This is just cool.
  15. No. The venturi siphon looks shallow like that of a DE. I have one for sale and I'll post a pic for comparison when I get the chance.
  16. Sold to you
  17. All pm replied to. The rails are driver side..
  18. Final sale. All items off the car Will take reasonable offers as I want the garage cleared. ITEMS SOLD - OEM VLSD for MT cars. SOLD. Transform your zed's handling. - OEM radiator. Fully working and no leaks. SOLD - OEM fans and shroud SOLD - OEM REVUP MAF sensor. SOLD - OEM rear camber arms SOLD - Vortech bypass valve(BPV) filter. SOLD - Vortech V2 supercharger stainless steel oil feed nozzle. SOLD - Vibrant performance stainless steel T bolt clamps(6). SOLD - OEM fuel O ring SOLD - Vortech bypass valve(BPV) filter. SOLD - Red Viper Performance coolant system silicon hoses. Used. Best silicon hose makers. SOLD OEM plastic cover £25 del. SOLD - DE/Revup decat pipes with additional zmanalex non-foulers. SOLD - Orange wireless tyre pressure and temperature monitor system(TPMS). BNIB. SOLD - Black rare JDM engine cover. BNIB SOLD - REV UP airbox with reusable HKS panel filter. Best air intake mod for DE engines. SOLD - Denso iridium plugs(IKH16) for DE/Revup. <5k miles on them. Still look in good shape. Electrode and gaps intact. SOLD - GT steering wheel. In very good condition. SOLD - Front bumper zed emblem. Painted gloss black. SOLD - OEM front camber arm and with Superpro eccentric camber bush. SOLD - HKS superfire racing plugs M40HL.(heat range 8) BNIB. SOLD - OEM bumper washer poppers with brackets. SOLD - OEM passenger side headlamp washer pump. SOLD - Eibach camber arms and toe bolts . SOLD Japspeed short shifter. SOLD - OEM suspension SOLD - Turbo XS UTEC piggyback ECU + map switch selector.SOLD -D1 spec controller - Version 2. SOLD. - OEM bonnet in kuro . SOLD - OEM cloth seats. SOLD - Bride super low seat rail for side mounted bucket seats only. SOLD - CJM stage 0 complete return fuel system. BNIB SOLD - 13" Mac book 2.2gb with intel duo. SOLD
  19. Yes you're correct. Rearranging the plates will reconfigure the degree of locking. Generally 2 way diff are recommended for drifting and 1.5 way for street/track and drift use. You should be ok with the 2way set at 50-60% lock to make it smooth and reduce understeer on deceleration. Pm sent.
  20. Evil you can't post up until you boosted Patience my young padawan, there are about about 4 off us waiting in the wings. I suspect by Wales will have 15 boosted zeds
×
×
  • Create New...