Jump to content

GT4 Zed

Members
  • Posts

    3,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GT4 Zed

  1. Shut your face ipolish Maybe you can come around to learn some handy skill for when you go LSx
  2. Sorry to hear this terrible news mate! Hopefully you get supported by the dealer who seem genuine so far. Looking at all the cars having issues recently I'm not so sure it's just running low on oil that's the I culprit but probably oil pump failure as the cars are getting older.
  3. Hi Ryan, also watched it and enjoyed it as the rest of the saga but it was a bit long winded I thought with some scenes dragging on forever almost as if the were struggling to get it to last over 2.5hrs only for it to end in a blatant anticlimax as if to say you got no choice " wait for the sequel"
  4. Nope!
  5. Still do this?
  6. Hoppy boff deey Mr K!! Hope you relive your youth like this chap as its down hill from here
  7. I have changed All bushes on my car to polyurethane and though the factory rubber bush are mushy and designed for comfort the only perished bushes were the various suspension arms in board and out board bushes with the banana arm being the worst. The rear subframe and diff bushes had only age related changes but they fail eventually. Tell tale black silicon goo oozing from the rear diff bush👀 Without a doubt swapping to poly bushes makes a hell of a difference to the handling so go for it. It's easy, cheap and you can DIY with help from at least one person.
  8. No serious interest so far
  9. Nice but pics are poor!
  10. Got one in black
  11. I just bought something parts again from the US as crimbo prezzies for the zed's. Some arrived yesterday and the rest leaving this Friday or early next week to be here before Xmas. I had been wanting the famous Motordyne exhaust for sometime but couldn't stand the 4-6 week wait as they are built to order. It happens that my US contact has one which is a cancelled order and has offered it to me at a good price. I have just got myself an invidia Gemini so can't get this too:( but I'm willing to pass this opportunity to someone else here to get it at a very good price. Please contact me if seriously interested. Mods hope this is ok here as its not a sale thread per se.
  12. Hey Ray sad to hear you are even considering to sell the zed! You knew you were going to be asked to leave home at some point and so no panic. Did you forget yo list the KWs or did you sell tghem separately. Ultimately if you donot secure a sale ASAP consider parting out as you would get more for the car
  13. GT4 Zed

    Nismo Exhaust

    The nismo exhaust for the 350z is discontinued and though its listed on quite a few places stateside they are not in stock. I was getting one for myself and decided to sell it even before my us contact had gotten it. He has combed high and low and no one has any stock left. Interestingly there is a great demand for it now that its gone. For those who are after the iconic Nismo zorst sound the Tanabe super medallion touring exhaust is the same design and replicates that sound perfectly and is better build quality and cheaper. So consider it.
  14. :lol: That's awesome papa!
  15. ilittle what the hell are you smoking
  16. GT4 Zed

    Camber

    It's a consequence of lowering period. You have 2 choices raise the car until you get to your desired camber eg 1.5 deg or buy adjustable front camber arms or superpro eccentric UCA bushes to replace the oem bushes which will give you a max +0.5deg camber(range +/- 0.5 deg) The cheapest way is to raise the car. The best way is to get adjustable arms, the bushes have only a small fix range and will including the labour to fit will be the worst option. FWIW -2 deg camber in front is very good for handling especially if you also have a small toe out. For reference I run -3 deg up front and the inside wear rate is not as significant as I originally feared. Get rid of that stretched tire and get the right tire for the wheel which really is the issue here!!
  17. To The Lord Mayor himself: Sir Octet of Bushey. Cu ocazia acestei zile speciale îţi urez toată fericirea din lume! Petrecere frumoasă! I hope I can trust google translate
  18. Give me a break guys! The seller said it was a 1.5way diff so why do I have to think its not? TBH reading the manual it would appear the same diff can be configured in 1, 1.5 or 2way until we saw that they were only sold to be configurable in one of two ways. All I wanted was to reduce the preload and locking but set at 1.5way and in the end I settled for 2way as it it obvious that 1way creates to much under steer on track I was not happy with. You would have all done the same so no finger pointing here rather celebrate the cohesive strength of our combined abilities. BTW I just realized most folks here would have a clue of what we are talking about as this is not the usual build or mods thread
  19. Happy doodah sir Ian of Oranjestad
  20. :lol: What a nice edit of the real story!!! You did well to remove the cursing, bitching and frustration that we all felt until we realized that fecking diff was only a 1way - 2way diff rather than the 1.5 -2way I was told it was! Anyway, as usual we always overcome all obstacles and challenges and without you guys by my side I wouldn't have attempted it in the first place. We compliment each other so well. Thanks chaps :claps: What's next? Built VQ35DE revup swap Ps. Looks like I will be changing my name to isideways with this 2 way diff. Ps2. No smurfs was child in the making of this programme Has anyone seen papa smurf BTW?
  21. Stop dreaming biaatch and hurry up and meet me in the garage. Bring some soldering tools plz.
  22. +1 Been on this juice for over 2 years now. It's ester synthetic like Motul but half the price and always comes up on sale at Opie who speak highly of it!
  23. Or you could try =>
×
×
  • Create New...