-
Posts
3,745 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GT4 Zed
-
Pics!!!!!!!!!!
-
I'm after x4 REAR Rays. Ie 18x8.5J. Not fussed about condition as they will get refurbed and pc'ed but doesnt mean i want cracked/bent wheel or deeply gouged rims that cannot be repaired. So if you are prepared to split then pm me with a good price. Not in a rush too so can wait till spring.
-
No worries man! I'll delete my post. We are not in competition mate I need 4 rears
-
Amazing buy Ian! How did I miss this thread? The supra is among one of my all time great jap cars. And certainly one for the bucket list. Keep updates coming man!
-
Nice!
-
Simply put its interference of suspension component within their range of movement. The usual problem from binding is uneven suspension transition, knocking and in the extreme breakage or bending. It's typically an issue when lowering a car hence why you need adjustable parts to regain or extend the range of movement. I should know because I have fully modified my suspension with no OEM part left and hard to find out somethings the hard way.
-
Maybe you should test on someone with an aftermarket spoiler like the nismo etc as the "violent" spring maybe what is required to pop the heavy boot. I am having a GT spoiler installed so obviously concerned.
-
Improve the suspension without breaking the bank with: Mild lowering springs eg tein ARB polybush upgrade OEM Droplinks And a geometry alignment. Add good sticky tyres and brakes upgrade like braided lines, RBF, decent pads and disc and it will be worth 50bhp. Adjustable ARBs are nice but to make the most of it you need adjustable droplinks to prevent binding and if you were going with these then you may as well use lower springs to lower CG or best still coilovers and this brings you into needing adjustable camber and toe arms! Confused?! What I'm trying to say is make little adjustment at a time while keeping your tuning goals in sight. If not you will end up with a car that is worse than OEM because tbh OEM setup is not bad for normal use
-
Before starting a war of words, I'd just like to know who polices these grammar police?
-
If it ain't broke don't fix it Seriously now, If the car runs fine just clear the codes when they come up. If nissan consult can't find anything wrong then its likely to be spurious. Error codes are overrated!
-
Just get the chargespeed rear bumper. Best look rear on the zed.
-
I don't know about you but an important part of choosiing an insurance provider is getting a good price for your cover requirements. Check That the company has a reasonable track record and good customer service. Check Personal recommendation from people I know or can trust who have used their service before. Check The customer satisfaction survey is just that and usually does not tell the whole story as these are very broad based. Maybe a more specific survey of providers for modified cars would be more informative. In the over 10years I have had performance cars with different levels of modification and had to claim twice. One on my E46 M3. Repairs amounted to the cost of a used zed today since the car was almost new. The other was for my 550bhp Scooby. Both were non fault and everything went smoothly. It maybe 8 years ago since the last claim but I don't think much has changed. I used the same principles to select the provider and when they stopped being competitive I left to a better deal.
-
R34 any day over a standard Z33 but as my modified Z33 stands I'll take it over a similarly tuned R34 because RWD is more involving and the zed tuned is more reliable and modern.
-
I have uprated boot struts and as said above the issue is with the popper not strut. It doesn't pop high enough to let the strut do its job. Once I lift the boot about 15-20cm up the strut dies the rest. So I would be up for these uprated springs especially as I'm installing a huge spoiler now. Is the any reason you can't just send out the springs for the end user to swap it? It very easy and can save the hassle of posting both ways and bring the cost down
-
Just been on the phone to sky after Peter (4RE Leather) had a great price from them with his similarly supercharged zed! Spoke to Sam who was very helpful and knowledgeable about modified cars and the zed He quickly got me an amazing quote with all mods declared and even feature mods! It's a fully comp cover with legal protection, European cover, windscreen etc. My previous insurance is with someone here who gave me same type of cover and they where competitive last year but on the renewal quote letter this year their interest charge has gone up and also excess. For loyalty I call to see what they could do but unfortunately I spoke to someone who doesn't deal with anything and would be called by somebody else later. The way I see it it doesn't fill you with confidence and also if they can improve a quote why not give you the best one in the first place to keep your business especially when you have a good history. I have 9yrs NCB no existing convictions and live in posh middle earth of Worcestershire so it helps. Suffice to say SKY beat the quote by over an amazeballs 100 quid!!! Their quote was ~60quid cheaper and their interest charge 7% lower than my previous insurer's quote. To cap it all Sam managed to also half my arrangement fee to secure the deal today The underwriter is Chaucer who I specialise in modified cars insurance and clubs and have a good track record. I would recommend SKY to insure your pride and joy or at least five them a call before you make any decisions. Happy happy.
-
Looks like a Mishimoto stat
-
New bits added
-
553bhp & 465 lb/ft 370Z Full Amuse with Greddy Twin Turbo
GT4 Zed replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Member Build Projects
Boll@@ks !! That is management speak! That guy has not been sacked as he would not have done that unilaterally with the department knowing or implicit in the practice. The default with all this places is to shy away from responsible action unless confronted! Anyway welldone for concluding this in your favour and making it possible for all the 370 out there with the same issue. -
A three fifty zed if course I'm based in Worcs, midland but these parts are in Wembly.
-
AJ, it was nice to meet you and your truly wonderful looking zed. The sc is awesome and makes me wish I had an HR and the GTM kit. I can't wait for my car to be finished. We need to get on a proper trackday together next year. Kudos to RTP for the perfect fit and blend of the paint.
-
Just saw a Matt black one st beaconsfield services on the M40 and its just looked pure evil. 1 of my all time great JDM cars along with the supra and R34. Enjoy you lovely car.
-
For sale is my OEM rear spring bucket and traction links upgraded with urethane bushes. Get rid of the mushy handling due to the factory rubber bushes. Save yourself the hassle and cost to press out the OEM bush and press in the urethane bush and keep your OEM as spare come resale time. Fitted under 4k miles ago. In good condition. I don't need this as I have full SPL suspension setup now with solid bushes SOLD. - Eibach toe bolts. £20del Keep an eye fir this: KW V3 coilovers. Awaiting delivery after full inspection and overhaul by KW Germany so would be like new. Best coilover by far for serious fast road or track use. 3way adjustable. Selling as I've gone on full race setup now
-
If you are scraping can I have it i'll pay postage? Just need it as a stop gap while awaiting my new exhaust. I need to get the old one off as its sold!
-
Seibon CF bonnet, CF vent, cam cover gasket sold! Keep it coming