Jump to content

scottsoulby

Members
  • Posts

    1,225
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scottsoulby

  1. Hi, sorry to bump the thread, I’ve also got the nifty system in a 370 I just bought, it works fine if I’m stationary, but then come up with no display and just saying pay attention to the road once I start driving, I’m assuming there is a wire I may need to earth to remove this? Also, my reverse camera comes up blank, I’ve powered it via the reverse bulb wiring and plugged it into the unit, however no joy, I’ve also tried a new camera but that’s the same, it’s got the lines but no actual picture
  2. Hi im having an issue where my hazards, heated seats, airbag module etc underneath the centre console don’t work, they don’t seem to be getting power, everything else does, indicators. Radio etc etc all work just no power to the centre middle console ive had the dash out to check earths, no obvious splits etc, even tried another bcm, ipdm and fuse module but still nothing, so I can’t understand the issue, car has uprev so still starts anything else I should be checking that you might know of, any help is much appreciated history of the car is a 2003 import model thanks
  3. Hi im having an issue where my hazards, heated seats, airbag module etc underneath the centre console don’t work, they don’t seem to be getting power, everything else does, indicators. Radio etc etc all work just no power to the centre middle console ive had the dash out to check earths, no obvious splits etc, even tried another bcm, ipdm and fuse module but still nothing, so I can’t understand the issue, car has uprev so still starts anything else I should be checking that you might know of, any help is much appreciated history of the car is a 2003 import model thanks
  4. It’s this one, I’ve been told by a couple of people as it’s rare that it should be around £750-£850 area
  5. All the same catback I believe
  6. Hi, sorry if this is In the wrong section, the exhausts are for sale but once I figure out a price I’ll relist in the trading section I’ve got a nismo Weldina exhaust and a HKS fully dual exhaust could anyone help me to price them please? thanks
  7. Just posted a weldina nismo exhaust for sale
×
×
  • Create New...