Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Dreamcustomz did mine when they customized them. It'd maybe be worth 'clearing' out the light at the same time - looks much fresher!
  2. Ever get the feeling you've walked into the wrong bar......
  3. The recipient obviously hasn't read it then....
  4. That's on the inside????? Flipping heck! I'd be splitting them if I was you. You couldn't make it worse! Looks to me as if they've not been sealed properly or maybe you've been missing the splash guards in the arches. Oh, my lights were split about 3 years ago, they condensated quickly, were redone and they've been spot on ever since with no condensation at all.
  5. I'm banned from driving June round there again That could be one for the hoon quotes.....
  6. sorted for you.
  7. I have one question..... Where is Wills baseball cap?
  8. Happy Birthday dude!
  9. Looking great. Have most of them had a bit of PP?
  10. With the 16mm on it's meant to be reasonably pocket sized. With the 18-55 I'll have no chance although if I put it down the front of my jeans though it might get the ladies interested.....
  11. No I'm not one for tyre stretch but that looks AWESOME! The stance and stretch are both spot on in my opinion. Loving your work!
  12. I have been a big browser of the 'show cars' section for a long time. Some gems but mostly horrors. I remember asking on here years ago what the definition of a show car was as I was browsing that section and the standards were all over the shop!
  13. Joy????? You mean Groupie speed slut....
  14. Good choice It has touchscreen Still happy with mine though, if you keep waiting for the new version of something, you never buy anything Absolutely. If it wasn't due for release until next year I'd buy the 5 but as it's meant to be out this month I'll hang off for the N. The improvements are small but should make a difference! Mark, I was always going to buy a 550D however the size and learning curve put me off. The DSLR I'm sure would be ultimately better however the NEX range looks perfect for what I want pocket size, good quality images and plenty to play with. It's a good crossover and some of the shooting modes on the camera will do away with PP. Hopefully perfect for me!
  15. Update from me..... My vouchers have arrived and I scratched off all the codes and entered them..... Now just need to wait for Sony to release the NEX-5N as it's currently in my list in Amazon with the 16 and the 18-55 lenses. I saw they were releasing an updated version of the 5 in the next week or two so thought I'd wait for it.
  16. I wouldn't worry about 0-60 for a diesel. Look at the ingear acceleration. Once it's rolling thats when you'll appreciate if it's good or not unless you want to traffic light grand prix in which case your MPG will be shot!
  17. Stew

    Next gen 911

    I reckon there are so many of them about for a reason.
  18. Stew

    Next gen 911

    Yes please. I do say that about every 911 though!
  19. Stew

    Hoon quotes

    I remember that whole conversation..... It went from snoring to sh*gging in about 1 minute flat. All over dinner too!
  20. If you want noise add noisy products. If you want actual performance then do driver training (not saying you need it but most will benefit) uprated brakes and suspension will all see you going faster than mods in my opinion.
  21. Stew

    Hoon quotes

    I have forgotton all the dirty comments you made Vik. Especially the ones about ravaging Gary.....
  22. Stew

    Hoon quotes

    I had completely forgot but Vik has reminded me. 'Don't buy whisky or chocolate flavoured condoms' 'Lidl condoms are sh*t'
  23. Stew

    Hoon quotes

    Darren B on one of our many chats about snoring in reply to Steph gently waking him to tell him his was snoring 'shut the f*ck up and put in your earplugs'
  24. Stew

    Hoon quotes

    '350Z groupie slut'
×
×
  • Create New...