Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I'm all for the development. Sure, he's a slippery character but some of the opposing residents were total fools. Oh and as for who plays golf...... Trumps course here has waiting lists for tee times at £200 a round. So the answer to that would be lots of people.
  2. I've always gone on about the 370Z Nismo and seeing them in the flesh in the US confirmed my opinion. It is BADASS! Red would be my colour of choice.
  3. Stew

    My S5 pics.

    Very nice indeed.
  4. My mum says I'm the handsomest boy in my class!
  5. What's not to like????
  6. Get a pm sent with the details, I've been a guitarist for two weeks (mid life crisis) so I'm taking an interest in guitars right now!
  7. Is it bought yet Dan?
  8. Thanks for the wishes. I'm old now - hence the Volvo in my avatar! Was in London for the weekend with my wife and some of our friends, had a ball! Back to the real world now though!
×
×
  • Create New...